IGNORED

Atari 2600 New in Box with unopened PACMAN

Natalie888

So wait...its just a CIB system and not a NEW system?

I thought they were BOTH new, not just the pac man... If the system is used then as the noid said, $100 is too much...

But you don't understand,Natalie has loved and cherished it for all that time,so it is worth a lot more.

• Like 1

If someone is willing to post a bunch to get to the post count, so be it. It likely will prevent 90% of 1 posters from bothering.

I'm all for a dedicated mod for the Marketplace, as long as it's not me. Other typical considerations:

Price requirement

Picture requirement (with or without physical watermark)

Community moderation by votes (sounds like a more complex software thing- yikes)

There was a minimum post count just a few weeks back and it was met with spammers increasing their post count with nonsense just to gain access to the Marketplace.

I say the only real answer is a dedicated moderator for the Marketplace. Someone who approves a thread before it even hits the board, and if the member has no pictures or a price listed in their ad, it'll just be deleted, simple as that. Also, if all they're looking for are free appraisals before hitting eBay... I say we can find a tactful solution to that as well.

Hi I'm still here. :) Had to have a drink to think things through and I came up with this: YOU ARE POOPY HEADS!!!! That whole thing was great about AA AND X IT'S THE TRUTH. Also I have cherished this system that writer had it on Q. Listen I'm not sad or mad or upset. I want a collector to have this system. I'm moving it WILL be ruined if I move. Moving a long distance. I need to downgrade what I have. And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

Oh shit I knew I shouldn't have poked the troll!

Now I will never get to buy this overpriced, over cherished 2600.....boo hoo boo hoo :weeping poopyhead:

• Like 2

From what I understand, the system was bought 30 some-odd years ago and never once used. It sat on a shelf in a dark closet all these years away from the elements, such as ultraviolet light and excessive heat etc.

But you don't understand,Natalie has loved and cherished it for all that time,so it is worth a lot more.

If that system was never used, and sat in a box for 30 years, then it was never "loved and cherished" to begin with... :ponder:

Hi I'm still here. :) Had to have a drink to think things through and I came up with this: YOU ARE POOPY HEADS!!!! That whole thing was great about AA AND X IT'S THE TRUTH. Also I have cherished this system that writer had it on Q. Listen I'm not sad or mad or upset. I want a collector to have this system. I'm moving it WILL be ruined if I move. Moving a long distance. I need to downgrade what I have. And yes I have an offer of 300.00. Now after all this you better hope I like u and u haven't made a smart remark. If you have don't even bother asking another question about my system. Your not getting it. I'm not making j

YEs, you are the j...

...oke! :rolling:

Edited by stardust4ever
  • Like 3

In all seriousness this is understandable. If I were to sell my Apple II, or MicroModem II, or TRS-80 Pocket Computer 1, I'd have to ask a ridiculous amount of money. I'm emotionally attached to them, In a twisted psychological way. It would be priced so high it would never sell, thus I could (weakly) say, well, I tried. Guess I just have to keep it.

Edited by Keatah