IGNORED

AtariAge Booth at Classic Game Fest!

Albert

Just received confirmation from Curt that I'll have a 7800 XM Module for the show. If you haven't had an opportunity to see one yet, make sure you look for it at the AtariAge booth. I'll also have a second module that I can show to people individually, so if you'd like to handle one, just hunt me down at the show!

..Al

Sweet! :-D

It is indeed. Crazy Climber made them, everyone should buy some of the cool items he makes. :)

..Al

Hey thanks for the plug :)

Nice to see these as a tournament prize....very cool!!

I didn't make too many of them but they sold out right away, maybe a dozen of them out there including the ones in your possession.

Oh, yeah I would probably but a TE Space Rocks cart also since I must have them all! :D

• Like 1

As long as that's okay with Darrell. :)

I appreciate the interest, but I think having it up for sale would detract from awarding it as the trophy/prize in the tournament.

"Honey, look at this awesome trophy I won!"

"What's so awesome about that Bob? Tom, Dick and Harry have it as well and they didn't even compete."

For the most part you can play TE by triggering the No Mans Land Easter Egg and setting OPTION to SHIELDS, only thing you wouldn't have would be the timer.

Long story short, if you "gotta have them all" then you need to attend CGF and win it.

• Like 1

The winners of these tournaments will receive a copy of the game (in the case of Space Rocks, a signed, boxed copy), gift certificate in the AtariAge Store, and more! Stop by our booth to sign up for the tournaments and practice on the games beforehand!

I appreciate the interest, but I think having it up for sale would detract from awarding it as the trophy/prize in the tournament.

For the most part you can play TE by triggering the No Mans Land Easter Egg and setting OPTION to SHIELDS, only thing you wouldn't have would be the timer.

Long story short, if you "gotta have them all" then you need to attend CGF and win it.

Space Rocks TE is not a prize in the tournament......Albert stated that its "a signed, boxed copy" not a loose TE version (see above). Just sayin..........

Space Rocks TE is not a prize in the tournament......Albert stated that its "a signed, boxed copy" not a loose TE version (see above). Just sayin..........

It actually is a prize. In fact, I'm giving away three of the carts. The top prize will be a boxed copy of the game (with the TE cart), the aluminium AtariAge sign, a gift certificate in the store, and a Space Rocks poster. :)

..Al

• Like 3

Just packed up the 65" TV I'll be using at the show. And as I was finishing, I noticed there is now something loose rattling around inside the set! Guess I will be testing that as the very first thing I do tomorrow, as if I broke it, I need to go home and get another one!

tv_for_cgf.jpg

..Al

It actually is a prize. In fact, I'm giving away three of the carts. The top prize will be a boxed copy of the game (with the TE cart), the aluminium AtariAge sign, a gift certificate in the store, and a Space Rocks poster. :)

..Al

Oh....my bad.......it was never stated before.

I've seen Albert sell at other shows in the past, but at last years Classic Gaming Fest, he was just showing. He has a lot on his plate watching over the systems and games and answering questions, etc.

He might bring a game if there is a specific one you want to buy....I don't know.....I'm sure he will respond to your post.......

Sorry Al, I unfortunatley can't make the 200 mile drive to Austin this year. :sad: Next Summer a two week paid vacation time will be in the works and I'll book it for the whole weekend. Hope everything goes well and is a blast to those attending. Let me guess Crazy Climber made the aluminum AtariAge signs. They look phenominal!!

I so wish I could go.

Ditto!!! And after trying the Space Rocks TE rom tonight in my Harmony Cart, I really wish I could play in a for-real game tournament with real, live opponents in a large venue. I know I'd lose but the experience would be fantastic!

• Like 1