IGNORED

AtariAge Booth at Classic Game Fest!

Albert

I wonder if Mike Mika played my DK Arcade 2600 as Pauline?

How cool would that be?

It was his daughter's idea for him to hack the NES rom to play as the girl.

It is not too clear on the title screen that you can select options for region and player, but I did add 2 large triangles on either side of the player to show joystick left/right does something.

Also the info card was for last years demo when we had debug "level select" on so players could start on any of the 4 screens.

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. I so wanted to be there and I'm gonna get there next year!!! Al, everything looked so nice and organized at the AA booth with all of the promotional materials on display. Get some well deserved rest and post up some more pics/video later on. The stormtrooper that was posing closest to the camera had a great costume. Looked like he had just flown in from Tatooine for the convention.

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. I so wanted to be there and I'm gonna get there next year!!!

Next year's show, July 30-31, 2016, is going to be nearly double the size. This year's show occupied 25,000 square feet of space, and next year's show will fill 45,000 square feet. The aisles will be larger, for one thing, so it will be (hopefully) easier to navigate through the crowds. It was staggeringly packed for most of the day Saturday. There will also be two stages, one for bands and one for presentations.

..Al

• Like 5

Finally! PMP releases Professor Pac-Man for the 7800! :-D

Don't forget the pirated arcade game Pop-Man which was Pac-Man cosplaying as Popeye complete with his corn pipe.

I remember playing that knock-off game in the knock-off convenience store chain called "Circle 7" - or was it "7-to-11"? - on a trip through Arizona and New Mexico during the mid-80s.

Found a pic via Google Images:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/raven_evb/media/PopMan_Phoenix001.jpg.html

http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9089

Next year's show, July 30-31, 2016, is going to be nearly double the size. This year's show was occupied 25,000 square feet of space, and next year's show will fill 45,000 square feet. The aisles will be larger, for one thing, so it will be (hopefully) easier to navigate through the crowds. It was staggeringly packed for most of the day Saturday. There will also be two stages, one for bands and one for presentations.

..Al

That is such good news. Saturday was crazy with people tripping over each other....even Sunday to me was more crowded than it was last year

I played a 5200 for the first time ever. It was an educational experience.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I hope you got to play it with the Trak-Ball controller! That'll truly convert you into being a member of the 5200 brotherhood. :)

I hope you got to play it with the Trak-Ball controller! That'll truly convert you into being a member of the 5200 brotherhood. :)

While I did bring a Trak-Ball controller to the show, I did not hook it up as I had several games running on the 5200 systems.

..Al

The fanboys who won the Space Rocks tournament and Darrell. ;)

The Game Fest was great! A little tight in space, but well managed I thought. It was nice to meet many of you and as always, the games were/are amazing! I can't wait for them to become available at the store.

I'm no programmer, but I can't believe Bob only spent a couple of weeks on Astro Fighter.

Thanks to everyone that helped make this come together.

post-21941-0-22281300-1438013786_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for posting all the great pictures. I so wanted to be there and I'm gonna get there next year!!! Al, everything looked so nice and organized at the AA booth with all of the promotional materials on display. Get some well deserved rest and post up some more pics/video later on. The stormtrooper that was posing closest to the camera had a great costume. Looked like he had just flown in from Tatooine for the convention.

They brought the big guy too...

post-21941-0-23808500-1438014170_thumb.jpg