IGNORED

Looking for boxed Jaguar games

Samuray

Hey guys,

I,ve got a couple of Jaguar games on my shelf, but I want more!! :D

Can you help me out?

Can't really post a Want List since I don't know of all titles I might be interested in, but if you have anything boxed, shoot me a PM!

I am located in Germany but have done international shipping countless times, and I have PayPal, of course. I can provide lots of good feedback from other boards and eBay, if needed.

Talk to you soon

Samuray

Uh...why? I mean, yeah, it's a bit more hassle with stuff to fill out but it's manageable, usually. And consider helping out another Jaguar enthusiast!

Also, maybe I should add the games I already have. Didn't want to at first because the list could be mistaken for the games I want, but maybe down here in a reply to the main post. No time right now tho ^^

EDIT: Or are you worried about the stuff arriving in good condition? Never had any trouble with boxed NES or SNES games so far

Edited by Samuray

Okay, yeah, I admit there's some hassle. Filling out the customs form, first and foremost. And sure, the games would have to be packed with some bubble wrap but I imagine that's no different when shipping within CONUS?

All I can say is that I'm not a mint freak. If a cardboard box has some dents and creases, no biggie. Plus, eBay folks are easily upset. :lol:

I'm easy to please and just grateful when someone ships me some games across the Atlantic. If you don't mind, just send me PM with what you've got, or I can send you one if you prefer. If there's something I'd like to buy from you we can talk and maybe I can convince you to go through this with me. Or not. Let's see!

EDIT: I'll gladly refer you to my buyer feedback on other US forums -- it's all positive

Edited by Samuray

• 11 months later...

They really won't.....that GSP has outrageous fees and the automatically add customs on top.

But I suppose you're saying my request isn't welcome here due to my almost non-existent post count. Yeah...got it. :(

Maybe I was too optimistic.

Thanks anyway.

But I suppose you're saying my request isn't welcome here due to my almost non-existent post count. Yeah...got it. :(

No, not saying that at all. Just that availability is going to be a lot better there and the GSP is the absolute easiest way for us to send internationally anymore. :)

I have about 15 games for sale right now. Will send you a PM and see if we can't work something out...

Well "some hassles" is an under statement. International shipping is an absolute disaster. USPS is a complete disaster on tracking. Shipping rates are outrageous, and every scammer in the world uses this to their advantage.

Your post count does not mean you are not welcome here is simply means you need to pend trades locally and stick around awhile before most people will ship internationally to you.

I would still consider shipping internationally even to someone w/a low post count but the package would be costly for shipping. No more $15 first class packages from me. I will only send registered signed w/insurance. I started selling full international 2 months ago and have axed it already. Never have I had so many complaints, bad feedbacks, and chargebacks in my life.

Like I said "some hassles" is an under statement.

• Like 1

That's why eBay's GSP is so nice. Send to their shipping center and they take it from there. They cover the cost of shipping, insurance, custom forms, etc. A great way to filter out all the crumb bum scammers too and when someone tries to pull some shit and claim they didn't receive something, it's eBay they'll be dealing with. ;)

And any negative or neutral feedback left when using the GSP gets removed as well. Really nice program for sellers.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html?rmvSB=true&ul_ref=http%253A%252F%252Frover.ebay.com%252Frover%252F1%252F711-53200-19255-0%252F1%253Ficep_ff3%253D2%2526pub%253D5574933636%2526toolid%253D10001%2526campid%253D5337487963%2526customid%253D%2526mpre%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fpages%25252Eebay%25252Ecom%25252Fhelp%25252Fsell%25252Fshipping-globally%25252Ehtml%2526srcrot%253D711-53200-19255-0%2526rvr_id%253D1053808946016

Well, I get what you're saying....but as a buyer, I can only say positive things about USPS stamdard shippimg. Well, except for the rates. :)

I've been buying from the US for years now, through several forums, and I've yet to run into any kind of trouble. Usually sellers were even very helpful in working with me to avoid any kind of customs interference. But I can imagine that there can be difficulties with some people so I can't fault anyone for not wanting to go through with this.

Anyway, prices on eBay are pretty high as is, and add to that those massive GSP rates plus the customs fees they add automatically, and it's easy to see why it's not all that tempting, from a buyer's perspective.

Well, I get what you're saying....but as a buyer

Exactly! You should try it as a seller and sell to different people who cheat, scam, and abuse the system.

Maybe I will open up global shipping program. I didn't want to but I guess I will. Once the package goes to the hub it is not my problem.

Well, I get what you're saying....but as a buyer, I can only say positive things about USPS stamdard shippimg. Well, except for the rates. :)

I've been buying from the US for years now, through several forums, and I've yet to run into any kind of trouble. Usually sellers were even very helpful in working with me to avoid any kind of customs interference. But I can imagine that there can be difficulties with some people so I can't fault anyone for not wanting to go through with this.

Anyway, prices on eBay are pretty high as is, and add to that those massive GSP rates plus the customs fees they add automatically, and it's easy to see why it's not all that tempting, from a buyer's perspective.

Almost the same situation here, Samuray. International collector, a long time doing this (my eBay account is 15 years old :) ) and recently having a lot of trouble buying overseas.

In our case the problem is quite simple: My countrymen have a TERRIBLE reputation comparing to yours. Do you think it´s hard to convince someone to send stuff to *GERMANY*? Try Brazil. :D

Adding insult to injury: the GSP charges us outrageus fees AND a 100% tax due to customs. Yes. 100%. Over shipment too. I bough a sealed MS-DOS 4.0 the other day without noticing GSP. The disk costed me like 10 dollars. My final payment was 70 dollars. OUCH.

So... That´s how i´ve learned about SHIPITO (http://shipito.com/)

Give it a try. You´ll have a US address. Sellers can ship their things to you using domestic shipment (normally 5-10 bucks). Then they send you everything.

They even consolidate packages! I mean, you buy 4 small items and they put it on a larger box and send it to you.

And it´s CHEAP. ;)

Give it a try. Amazing.

Edited by lazzeri