IGNORED

Anybody know the guy that made the Fat Albert Hack?

Crazy Climber

Was it a release? I have never seen it before

It was authorized to sell through Hozer but that was a long time ago. I am sure you know but for those that do not he was a legit Homebrew/etc distributor before the blow out. I'll check with Al if he can make me one, I'll give him some time though as I know he has a bunch of stuff thats about to hit the store! I'm sure my Fat Albert repro will be rather low priority, lol

• Like 2

Off topic but this thread reminded me of it: A couple of weeks ago I was watching a baseball game and a, ahem, rather large black man wearing a red long-sleeved shirt caught a foul ball. The play-by-play guy, of course, said "Hey! Hey! Hey!"

Lol! Thats just wrong...funny, but wrong.

It's a hack of a commerial game, why does anyone care?

EDIT: Even worse, Fat Albert is a real thing (I did not know that), so that makes it even more irrelevant.

sweet! I thought it was against the rules, but if you say its ok, thats good enough for me :) Now...would you like to make a small run of carts for us? ;)

Just my opinion about a hack with an unauthorized theme, fair game. Homebrews, I mostly do not want requests about making homebrews, even if the author is fine with it. Unless you are the author, of course.

• Like 1