IGNORED

Rca ced player spotted any interest

Osgeld

There's a ced player at my goodwill and 3 Disney cartoon disks if there's any interest I wouldn't mind picking them up this weekend for the asking price + tax + shipping in the USA

Ced player is 7 bucks disks are 2 each + 9.25% sales tax

I wouldn't mind a CED player (already have some discs)... so long as it's not all busted up (cosmetically especially) and you think it could be packaged and transported safely, I'd like to take a chance on it! Thanks for offering. Only ever saw one at an antique store once and the guy wanted too much money for it.

BTW: nearly 10% sales tax - yikes! No income tax in TN though, correct?

yes no income tax in TN so yea sales tax sucks but your taxed on what you buy, and not what you could potentially buy + what you buy lol

anyway back to the CED, it look like it had been taken directly out of an entertainment center cosmetically other than oxidation and sunlight , I didnt have time to test so buyer beware ( I of course would at least plug it in and give a summary of what its running like)

also beware this thing is a hoss and will require a large box and its kind of heavy, first thoughts would be UPS and without knowing the weight I can imagine shipping could be 10-30 bucks

I can grab it tomorrow if your still interested, I just didnt want to snag it and end up with another brick sitting around, budget is super SUPER tight right now trying to have a debt free baby, otherwise I would have snagged it right then and there, BUT I have no real intrest in CED other than "gee whiz" factor and I know there are some vintage video format nerds floating around here ... shame to let it go to waste

any interest in the disks, all 3 were just compilations of disney shorts, no full length movies

Edited by Osgeld