IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

The box has arrived!

There is a fair amount of dead space in the box. It is my belief that I could squeeze the majority of what's here into a USPS Priority Mail Large Flat Rate box...which is about $16 to ship. But I won't do that unless people think that's a good idea. I can extract the commons and send them off to Rev for re purposing.

In any case, I'll go through what's here, remove a few items and add in some good stuff. A PM to the next person on the list will be sent shortly, and I think I can get it shipped this weekend.

Please let me know what you think of the flat rate box idea. Thanks.

OK everyone, I left the box as-is (in the large/heavy state) and will get it shipped today.

I took the last 2600 Halo. THANK YOU for that. Also took 2 manuals, 3 overlays, 1 empty box, and some paperwork. Filled it back up with more good stuff. Put most of the loose carts in a larger box so I could Tetris in more stuff. Thanks again, this was a lot of fun.

I'm going to use Fedex to ship, as I think that's the lowest cost shipper for heavy boxes.

• 2 weeks later...

Grab Bag 2015 will extend on to 2017. Trying to see what cool stuff to drop in....DigiPlay CIB's? A Piggy Bank? Some odd foreign stuff. Some Sealed games. Overlay sets for about 80 games? A Timex Computer? An 8k Lock & Chase? So many things in the garage. A sealed Super Cobra? Got so many duplicates.... I wonder what I'll add?

• Like 3

Grab Bag 2015 will extend on to 2017. Trying to see what cool stuff to drop in....DigiPlay CIB's? A Piggy Bank? Some odd foreign stuff. Some Sealed games. Overlay sets for about 80 games? A Timex Computer? An 8k Lock & Chase? So many things in the garage. A sealed Super Cobra? Got so many duplicates.... I wonder what I'll add?

Well send some of that to me and I could help you with deciding what to keep or add.. :P lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey y'all lets keep the rally game going and get this thing moving through new year. Not to seem antsy but I'm moving at the end of the month and I want to ship it off before I'm packing up. I hope we can get it going to as many US states as possible before new years. Cheers all!

• Like 1

PM sent. Let me know if you have a need for something...I have a few cool things to add.

BBWW can you PM me your address? Mr. Toad backed out so you will be next after me :) Actually I wish I was after you LoL

1. Albert - USA - shipped out!

Intellfan - USA - shipped out!

Intvsteve - USA shipped out!

Wongojack - USA shipped out!

Hyperboy - USA shipped out!

TrekMD - USA shipped out!

Mthompson - USA shipped out!

Atari5200dude82 - USA shipped out!

First Spear - USA shipped out!

JoeM_Intellivision shipped out!

Kyljoy shipped out!

RickR - USA shipped out!

Intellivet - USA shipped out!

Genetixj - USA shipped out!

BBWW - USA

Segasaturn - USA

Testaon - USA

Tandyvision - USA

the1hatman - USA

tep392 - USA

Humblejack - USA

Mr Intv - CANADA

Freewheel - CANADA

M-Crew - CANADA

Bodyshots - CANADA

Ataribuff - Europe

Intellivotion - Italy

Intymike - Europe

Edited by Rev

I revised the list. I squeezed in Humblejack to the list. I hope no one minds. Then it will start the international tour.

It seems to be moving along nicely. yay

Really hope it was worth it after shipping charges.

Maybe people that got stuff can show the swag they got via pics?

Edited by Rev
  • Like 1