IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

Loose or boxed? :) I have a TON of extra, loose Intellivision games, and I will be greatly supplementing those that were originally included in the Grab Box (it's not really a bag, so if you're expecting a bag, you will be disappointed). I'd include some AtariAge 2600 homebrew games, but I know you guys won't enjoy those at all.

..Al

Loose, I have empty boxes for all of those. Some things I need and some I send to new Intellivision collectors when I complete extras. Mostly I need a bunch of manuals and overlays but it's too many to list and I'm not actually on the Grab Bag list. Thank you though :)

Loose, I have empty boxes for all of those. Some things I need and some I send to new Intellivision collectors when I complete extras. Mostly I need a bunch of manuals and overlays but it's too many to list and I'm not actually on the Grab Bag list. Thank you though :)

I'll see what I have, although I cannot guarantee someone else wouldn't "grab" those games if I include any of them. :)

..Al

If you're from the US, then yes, it is strange.

I guarantee you that it's not. I'd be surprised if more than 10% of the US population is aware of when the post office is open or closed. Probably about 2%, if you ask people under 30. Which is at least a third of the country.

I guarantee you that it's not. I'd be surprised if more than 10% of the US population is aware of when the post office is open or closed. Probably about 2%, if you ask people under 30. Which is at least a third of the country.

I've known that Memorial Day is a federal holiday since kindergarten. Federal holidays mean no mail delivery. No mail delivery equates to the post office being closed. All of this, I've known since my kindergarten teachers taught me about the holiday.

I've known that Memorial Day is a federal holiday since kindergarten. Federal holidays mean no mail delivery. No mail delivery equates to the post office being closed. All of this, I've known since my kindergarten teachers taught me about the holiday.

Goody for you; if someone was quizzing you on your personal knowledge of federal holidays or postal hours, those facts might be relevant.

Please stop being a pompous douche all the time. Not everyone has spent decades waiting by the mailbox.

I would've thought that American holidays were a part of the social studies curriculum for every American student.

And I would have thought that not spending beyond your means would have been as well.

Look, there's no need to constantly resort to personal attacks simply because someone thinks/acts/behaves differently than you do. Congrats! You've memorized when mail delivery happens. Not everyone is going to. In fact the majority probably don't really care enough to think about it. Hardly anyone even goes to the post office with any regularity anymore. We're not living in 1976 anymore, and most of us are more than a couple of decades removed from social studies classes.

And I would have thought that not spending beyond your means would have been as well.

Look, there's no need to constantly resort to personal attacks simply because someone thinks/acts/behaves differently than you do. Congrats! You've memorized when mail delivery happens. Not everyone is going to. In fact the majority probably don't really care enough to think about it. Hardly anyone even goes to the post office with any regularity anymore. We're not living in 1976 anymore, and most of us are more than a couple of decades removed from social studies classes.

No personal attacks made. Just comments to express semi-shock over something.

Edited by Eric7100