IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

The box has a arrived I haven't went thru it yet but it is heavy I will try to ship it with in a week to next person on list I feel like a kid on Christmas :) I will take a couple of things and add what i can so much fun .

A week to 6 months sounds about right.....

Too soon? Too soon?

Lmfao!!!

• Like 1

A week to 6 months sounds about right.....

Too soon? Too soon?

Lmfao!!!

Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol:

I'd like to think that I redeemed myself by throwing the Grab Bag Piñata Party. :)

I never thought this day would come!

Are those Halo carts still in there!?

i just got a halo 2600 cart and manual about a month ago. It is one of my favorite homebrews. Well one of my favorite 2600 games period. You still have your modded atari flashback 2? I gave mine to jasonlikesintv but still have a new one if i decide to mod one again. For now its all about emulation on the raspberry pi's for me.
  • Like 1

i just got a halo 2600 cart and manual about a month ago. It is one of my favorite homebrews. Well one of my favorite 2600 games period. You still have your modded atari flashback 2? I gave mine to jasonlikesintv but still have a new one if i decide to mod one again. For now its all about emulation on the raspberry pi's for me.

I do still have it! It is with me in my office and every once in a while I fire it up. I also have several of them that I could mod in the future if I felt like it, but my easily distracted brain has moved on to other projects.

I've played Halo 2600 from my Harmony cart and thought it was pretty great. It'd be awesome to get that game on a cart. There are also a few holes in my Intv collection that I might be able to fill - the package is 24lbs already, so I'm sure there will be something for me in there :)

The talk about Halo carts has me thinking - obviously some non-Inty stuff is kosher, but equally obvious we don't want to cram it full of Combat carts or something silly. Now, I have a lot of weird and wonderful spare stuff - is there anything along those lines that people would find interesting? Like a Channel F cart or something odd like that?

The talk about Halo carts has me thinking - obviously some non-Inty stuff is kosher, but equally obvious we don't want to cram it full of Combat carts or something silly. Now, I have a lot of weird and wonderful spare stuff - is there anything along those lines that people would find interesting? Like a Channel F cart or something odd like that?

things like channel f carts are cool cause it isnt 50 bazillion kajillion of them out there Edited by pimpmaul69

I've made good progress since I got the box earlier this week. I had copies of all the individual games in there except Mind Strike (loose), so I'm going to take that. Most of what I'm taking is manuals and overlays. I have had some of both that I've been able to add back in from my personal supply too. There was quite a collection of Demon Attacks in there, so I diversified that slightly by contributing 2 Imagic games that weren't in there. Other than that, I don't have too much to contribute that would really add anything to the quality of the box, and the quantity is already ample enough. If I had gotten this thing 3 or 4 years ago, it would have really jump started me towards a nice collection of common and uncommon loose games.

I still love the experience of being able to give and take like this. Truly a great idea, and I liked all the bonus items that got put in there. The Halo Carts have already been revealed and that is certainly the biggest bonus, but there are some nice little things in there too.

• Like 6