IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

How is asking a question the same as posting fake news?

Why would you assume no funds was the reason there was no box? Why not just ask "why no box?". Nothing wrong with that question, but making that assumption was unnecessary. If you must know, I would suggest that it likely will get a box but there wasn't enough TIME to get it made for PRGE.

• Like 1

I agree... All this commotion over a typo?

The list has been updated to 67 titles, and in his sickened stupor he inadvertently typed 68.

Or is there really a conspiracy at foot?

There is 68, but number 68 is the game who's name must never be mentioned.
  • Like 1

I agree... All this commotion over a typo?

The list has been updated to 67 titles, and in his sickened stupor he inadvertently typed 68.

Or is there really a conspiracy at foot?

It's no typo and BBWW was referring to the Eric saga in this thread. (I'm guessing )

But you can believe what you want.

But it is ,what it is ...

Cheers!!

Edited by m-crew

It sounds like Laser Sharks was rushed to make PRGE, when instead, it could've waited until the box is ready.

Ive never stated anywhere that I was 'rushed' for time on that game. In fact it was planned as a cart only release from the get go due to the nature of what it actually is. A novelty release that is in fact a hack of a homebrew, it was purely done for fun. I think its priced as such in my opinion. And if I actually do get around to getting a box for it it will be cheap and piggybacked with another release so no one has to pay more shiiping (i hope) ..............................I dont have pans to do anything similar to this really ever again.

• Like 2