IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

Doesn't matter. He's sold his hardware. His Intellicart. He won't be doing more. His health isn't up for it.

I understand, and I wish him well.

"I was hoping someone would take up the reins on this" = "I am hoping that someone would take what he started and complete it for him...and compensate him accordingly"

• 2 months later...

"1 other addition"... "1 other item".... lol, why don't you write "The-Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named"?

attachicon.gifLordvoldemort.jpg

I have my own writing style.

The "1 other addition" is in the list.

The other item was to say "There are now 50". It had nothing to do with BC's Quest for Tires. Another way of saying it was "Another item of note....."

In my collection I consider them to be three separate issues. Others may feel differently but I believe they warrant their own spots

I've decided to correct my previous erroneous statement. In my collection I consider them to be 6 releases. (Intelligentvision's Donkey Kong Arcade, Elektronite's loose cart DK Arcade, CIB DK Arcade, D2K, D2KSE clear cart and D2KSE regular release.)

I don't know what I was thinking and I'm embarrassed that I understated the scope of the variants available.

• Like 1

I don't really think a clear cart eith a handful of copies in existence is a variant that need to be on the official list. Sue me!

You have your list, I have mine. :) Yes yours includes HKVMLPDDR and mine doesn't, we're all unique in our collecting styles

I've decided to correct my previous erroneous statement. In my collection I consider them to be 6 releases. (Intelligentvision's Donkey Kong Arcade, Elektronite's loose cart DK Arcade, CIB DK Arcade, D2K, D2KSE clear cart and D2KSE regular release.)

I don't know what I was thinking and I'm embarrassed that I understated the scope of the variants available.

and what about "Elektronite's loose cart + upgrade kit"...

(lol)

• Like 1