IGNORED

Street Fighter 2 - Sega Master System NEW/SEALED

MantaNZ

So I have this in my hot little hands... last new one sold for $399 on eBay (2012), apparently.

I know it's not Atari, but I'm open to offers before I put it on eBay.

It's brand new. There are a few tears in the seal, which is unavoidable as the plastic has been shrinking over the years (and from where the hang tab pushes back against the seal), but everything inside is, well, new! Rare as hen's teeth!

I no longer have an SMS, so don't really need it in my collection. Might be open to trade for 3DO & Jag stuff, depending on condition/what it is etc.

Cheers, guys!

post-24237-0-09590700-1438987614_thumb.jpg

post-24237-0-06275300-1438987637_thumb.jpg

post-24237-0-30739300-1438987690_thumb.jpg

Edited by MantaNZ

Now here's a "hot topic"! lol

Was there a 6-button controller made specifically for this release like they did with the PC Engine?

And what, no Fighting Street as precursor for the poor old SMS? :rolling:

Haha, nope. Just the crappy old SMS control pad, which is one of the worst known to man :P

Graphically it's pretty impressive, TBH and some people rate the gameplay but I couldn't pull off the moves when I emulated it. I'll stick to the 16-bit and arcade versions ;)

No doubt this is a cool release for_what_it_is. Amazing how long the SMS succeeded and was supported in Europa and South America. Hats off!

That said, LOVE me the PC Engine version. Probably the best conversion of all of 'em. Damned impressive for a system that was released in '87. ;)

No doubt this is a cool release for_what_it_is. Amazing how long the SMS succeeded and was supported in Europa and South America. Hats off!

That said, LOVE me the PC Engine version. Probably the best conversion of all of 'em. Damned impressive for a system that was released in '87. ;)

Yeah, I kinda stepped away from collecting for multiple systems (currently really only have C64, 3DO and Jaguar) for financial reasons but when I get back into it, the PCE will be one of my first purchases. IMO it's the best of the three "16-bit" machines and I grew up with Sega and Nintendo!

• 2 weeks later...