IGNORED

-= TI GAME ROOM =-

ti99iuc

TI-GameRoomB.gif

>> E N T E R <<

Hello Guys !

thanks to the Rasmus Moustgaard's support (for js99er emulator) and my trusted great friend webprogrammer (Giancarlo), the possibility to play online directly from my website is true ! :)

i am very happy, so i will ad a "play onLine" on every game i will put on my DataBase, this is an >> example << for the Bomber webpage (at the bottom of the article)

but also, all the best games i will found, will be inserted in this other page named: >> " TI-GAME ROOM " <<... so, one click for play, just waiting the loading time, all will be done automatically, you will just play ! :)

the idea born the same day that Rasmus published his js99er and after so much time finally it is usable for real.

i hope you enjoy it,

Ciro ;)

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 9

it's a new amatorial page, so it's possible it is not perfect on all computer in the world, if you want write me more info to understand were the problem is, it could help me to optimize the page if the problem is on this.

for example, the mainly page of the emulator www.js99er.net, on your computer, is working ? could you try it for me please ? have you tried on Windows 7-8-10 or Apple ? all mentioned browser giving you the same problem ?... just for starting :) .... we could continue in PM if you decide to help :)

I am agree with you about local emulators, this page don't want to be an emulation but just a fast try for TI games ;)

naturally if some one other want to leave a feedback on this problem i will be very glad to read. Thx :)

Edited by ti99iuc

Some games 'rebooted' (parsec)... but I enjoyed a nice Ms. Pac Man, and round of Moon Patrol ( which was one of my favorites as a kid. I had totally forgotten about it.. Showcasing these games with the title screen and being able to run them immediately is awesome! This is excellent.

Seeing the TI title screen and loading automation is super cool too! I think I like that part even more than the games... :)

• Like 2

Thank you for the messages friends :)

- Yes, the page is optimizing for use with Google Chrome mainly, anyway i use it in Firefox and in Internet Explorer i have some problem... i suggest to you Google Chrome for best experience anyway.

- if the the game you are clicked "reboot" please, try to close the popupwindows and start again, remember to click on the windows for active the ingame commands.

about this page, i must say that it want to be only an easy-to-use TOP game room; i could exchange some games with others and if you have some suggestions about titles to add i will consider it ! :)

for example i will add Munchman and some MBX ones... i will left all other play-online games in the pages of DataBase, where will be found also all detalis like year, developer name etc...

the funny thing is that I myself, I am very encouraged to play this way, and I lost the half-hour under the pretext of try the game added, indeed I played !! :)

thank you for all your support and still tahnk you to Rasmus Moustgaard (for his great on line emulator) and my big friend Giancarlo that follow my moods :)

Edited by ti99iuc
  • Like 1

Just a thought, and I think it is miles away. Something like a central highscore for a game would be cool :)

Maybe in a shared DSK-file or so. If it is a Basic-Program, there may be possibilities.

/EDIT/

i.e. MiZapf made something fine like that for the other Bomber-Version (R.Bauer).

And Omega also added some speach-features to the proggie.....

/EDIT/

Yes, of course, a highscore-file on a DSK is accessible only for one instance at one time, of course....

but as I told, just a thought - brainhyrricane :)

TI-GameRoomB.gif

>> E N T E R <<

Hello Guys !

thanks to the Rasmus Moustgaard's support (for js99er emulator) and my trusted great friend webprogrammer (Giancarlo), the possibility to play online directly from my website is true ! :)

i am very happy, so i will ad a "play onLine" on every game i will put on my DataBase, this is an >> example << for the Bomber webpage (at the bottom of the article)

but also, all the best games i will found, will be inserted in this other page named: >> " TI-GAME ROOM " <<... so, one click for play, just waiting the loading time, all will be done automatically, you will just play ! :)

the idea born the same day that Rasmus published his js99er and after so much time finally it is usable for real.

i hope you enjoy it,

Ciro ;)

VERY nice! Although I don't speak a word Italian, your page/archive rocks! My browser translates it to Itenglish, which is good enough. :D

• Like 1