IGNORED

Homebrew Release Schedule For Atari Age Store

atarifan88

I'm waiting on Star Castle Arcade, L.E.M. Astro Fighter and Zippy myself. There were so many great games available to play at the CGF, just have to save up for more.

I also got a chance to play a 5200, which I hadn't done in years. Now I'm considering buying one.

• Like 1

I'm personally hoping for a loose cart option for Space Raid. I'm not much of a collector, just like to play the games. Since I do not own any homebrew games yet, I thought this would be a great 1st game to get as it appears to be a great improvement over Coleco's Zaxxon for the Atari 2600.

Patience is a virtue, but times like this are trying. I have paypal funds available, but have already chipped away at it on some random eBay items.

Maybe it's OCD, but I have been refreshing the AA store multiple times per day. August has bedn a slow month overall, and it's been hot out. Now I have school to contend with.

Need games. Well not really need, but do want. Take my money alrezdy...:P

Edited by stardust4ever

I am still here. I was gone for a week, just got caught up with store orders, and I have been working feverishly on soldering boards and preparing cartridge shells. Just trying to get ahead of the game a bit (so to speak). I also have a ton of carts I need to build for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo which is coming up in a month and a half, to say nothing about getting various materials ready and printed for those games before then..

So, please bear with me. :)

..Al

• Like 1

We'll stay stoked Al. :)

I am still here. I was gone for a week, just got caught up with store orders, and I have been working feverishly on soldering boards and preparing cartridge shells. Just trying to get ahead of the game a bit (so to speak). I also have a ton of carts I need to build for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo which is coming up in a month and a half, to say nothing about getting various materials ready and printed for those games before then..

So, please bear with me. :)

..Al

Sprybug is just an all around pal, and I helped beta test Princess Rescue. I've got a loose player's copy and a sealed CIB in acrylic case. At any rate I finally beat world Princess Rescue, saved the Princess, and actually left my Atari running over a week while attending classes, because I finally reached World 4 (3-3 was a PITA) and the game lets you restart on the first stage of the World you died in. It was worth it as I finally beat the game while returning from school the following weekend. I never tackled the second quest though. At any rate, I'm looking forward to a similar experience with Zippy, which is larger and more expansive than PR. I never could join the Zippy beta test team though because my Harmony can't load ROMs bigger than 32kb (Zippy is 64kb) and I loathe emulation. Either way, there is a very real possibility for a repeat of the C&D fiasco with this title, although Sega may be a bit more tolerant (crosses fingers). After all, Sega does what Nintendon't. :D

post-33189-0-01062000-1392713326.jpg

post-33189-0-04792800-1381128376.jpg

I just made your picture my work desktop background.

• Like 3