IGNORED

TI-99/4A Stuff - The BEST menu system for the TI-99/4A ever produced!

RSS Bot

Us F18A users have enhanced video capability,
now we'll really get to use it!

Until recently, having an 80 column menu loader (for the F18A), that actually displayed the menu selections in 80 columns, was a dream. And while I doubted this day would ever come, I’m happy to have been wrong in this instance! Sure we’ve had the legacy program called BOOT,(the program tweaked by Tursi a while back), and while I really like the BOOT program, it has a one major limitation… it does not show all that many selections at one time.

Fast forward to the present: Tim (Insane Multitasker) has changed the playing field! Not only will you soon have a TRUE 80 COLUMN MENU that works with the F18A, this one displays 80 columns in all functions… and it’s 100% COMPATIBLE with the Extended BASIC 2.7 Suite GRAM loader routine!

This program is coming at a great time because as more people continue to expand their storage capabilities with modified floppy drive controllers, hard drives, HDX boards and new (hopefully) controller card, the menu space needed expanding.

When it’s released…”Try it, you’ll like it!” After using this program it’ll probably take you F18A users less than a split second to retire the program you are currently using. It doesn’t get much better than this folks!

All I can say is, "I LOVE IT and I doubt I could ever go back.

Omega Rating: 10 of 10

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/567/entry-12241-the-best-menu-system-for-the-ti-994a-ever-produced-f18a/