IGNORED

7800 Pro System and Intellivision modules

Noob124

Before these go to Ebay wanted to see if anybody here wanted to make something happen...

Atari 7800 Pro System: Power supply, controllers, unit, manual, box.

Intellivision Expansion Module 1 boxed sealed

Module 2: box, foam, module, manual (NO GAME)

Super Action controller set: Box, foam, controllers, manual (wrong manual in group shot, realized it too late), baseball score book & overlays (NO GAME)

PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks

post-34735-0-59158600-1440120479_thumb.jpg

post-34735-0-37019000-1440120480_thumb.jpg

post-34735-0-25817500-1440120481_thumb.jpg

post-34735-0-07299100-1440120482_thumb.jpg

post-34735-0-77437300-1440120482_thumb.jpg

post-34735-0-46980600-1440120483_thumb.jpg

Before these go to Ebay wanted to see if anybody here wanted to make something happen...

Atari 7800 Pro System: Power supply, controllers, unit, manual, box.

Intellivision Expansion Module 1 boxed sealed

Module 2: box, foam, module, manual (NO GAME)

Super Action controller set: Box, foam, controllers, manual (wrong manual in group shot, realized it too late), baseball score book & overlays (NO GAME)

PM me if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Uhm you mean the ATARI Expansion module right? Ut plays Atari 2600 carts not Intellivision ;)

Hey everybody not ignoring anybody, post was made at 930 last night and I have to work during the day. Just getting a chance to get back to this now.

The 7800 is no longer available (to an AA member, not Ebay).

I have to figure out what I'm going to ask for the other items, need some time to work on that but rest assured they will be sold through AA and not on Ebay. There has been more interest than I expected and I apologize for any delays.

• Like 2

I got the 7800.

I want eveveryone to know that Frank is a top notch seller here and always gives the atariage crowd priority before ebay.

I have dealt with him for years and he is very easy to deal with, he has excellent items...usually in new condition. He ships immediately. And I can honestly say of 1000s of packages I have got over the years, no one has ever packed my items as good as he does.

If anyone needs the Coleco items he has I would jump on them as you will get a better price than ebay and you can rest assured your item will be packed excellent with care....unlike 90% of the ebay sellers as of late ;)