IGNORED

Intv homebrew complaint thread

Rev

Unfortunately, maybe more true than funny. I'm trying to get my house ready to sell by Spring, trying to plan a European vacation with the lady, and trying to make PRGE in 2016. I reduced my car insurance to liability (for a 1998 Honda), I'm eating out less, and pretty close to dropping cable. Also, considering the Craigslist thing ;-)

Priorities.

Hey, I am on Craigslist for that! Are you buying or selling? ;-)

That's not what I mean. People keep referring to 2016 as "The Year of the Intellivision" due to the amount of new, upcoming releases. Why not spread some of those releases out? Make 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020 also be the years of the Intellivision... but do it by having an overall lesser number of releases per year.

That's 4 years!...I'm 50, I could be dead by then ;)...oh wait...I think I've forgotten how to argue...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y

I also purchase all Intellivision homebrews, and with twenty 2016 releases @ $60+ ea that's $1200+ that I'll have to set aside for next year.

And with ten 2016 releases, it's less money to set aside, and STILL plenty of new games, PLUS more cash in our pockets.

And with five 2016 releases, it's even less money to set aside, and STILL plenty of new games, PLUS even more cash in our pockets.

And so on...

These are just examples.

Less games released in a given time frame means you'll still have SOME new games, PLUS extra cash, to purchase MORE new games in the future.

The makers of the games don't need to "blow their load" all in one year!!!!!!

DUDE. You weren't supposed to mention the club. If Eric finds out about the Sydney's Evolution CIB last month, I don't know what he'll do.

I wasn't referring to that club, I was referring to the other secret club for Super Pro Cabbage Patch Kids...I mean that other game...

The real issue is that people are working on and releasing these games now, there will be more out in the next few years beyond the ones being worked on so......

Progress should not be stopped or halted by any of us! Keep going everyone, the collectors and players of the games should follow the greatness of what you all do! Thanks always, Wolfy62 and......Happy Thanksgiving to all!

And with ten 2016 releases, it's less money to set aside, and STILL plenty of new games, PLUS more cash in our pockets.

And with five 2016 releases, it's even less money to set aside, and STILL plenty of new games, PLUS even more cash in our pockets.

And so on...

These are just examples.

Less games released in a given time frame means you'll still have SOME new games, PLUS extra cash, to purchase MORE new games in the future.

The makers of the games don't need to "blow their load" all in one year!!!!!!

As I tell my wife, why have sex once a month when we can do it everyday?...If you think that 20 releases should be spread out, be warned that there is probably another 20 planned for 2017...and more for 2018

• Like 1

All this talk about 2016 being the year of the intellivision. Pftt. F that!

2017 and 2018 will be a double dose of empty pockets for us intv fans. Should hit 30 games each year for sure.

Don't get me started on 2019 and 2020. I think 2019 is the 40th anniversary. Probably at least 40 games that year.

Then in 2029 that's the 50th anniversary. ...Probably 100 homebrew games that year. We'll be on blix 9 by then.

• Like 1

As I tell my gf, sex will be had everyday...with or without you ;-)

I had a threesome the other day. Two people didn't show, but I still had a great time.

And that was the night you was going to get some backdoor lovin.......oh wait....you still did. :-/

• Like 1

This year was the first time I did not snap up everything that was on offer as I am starting to be more choosy.

Some titles just did not appeal to me and others can wait until better offerings are available from the same publisher since buying 2 or 3 games and paying the same postage as 1 one game makes a lot of sense.

All games are quite expensive to get to Australia with both postage and the exchange rate making them quite expensive.

However with 2016 looking like a big year for games i will have so many more to pick and choose from so how can there ever be too many games released?

The more games coming out mean more choices which can only be good for all of us and I look eagerly forward to this happening.

Let the flood of games begin!

• Like 2

All this talk about 2016 being the year of the intellivision. Pftt. F that!

2017 and 2018 will be a double dose of empty pockets for us intv fans. Should hit 30 games each year for sure.

Don't get me started on 2019 and 2020. I think 2019 is the 40th anniversary. Probably at least 40 games that year.

Then in 2029 that's the 50th anniversary. ...Probably 100 homebrew games that year. We'll be on blix 9 by then.

I can't contain my laughter.

If progress is slowed down, that means more money for you, as well as the rest of us. Hmm... and yet, I am the evil guy here.

I only make money from working for a living and never from selling video games. I collect and buy with my money I earn at work. I even pick up weekend work to continue on collecting.

What are you even saying most of the time? If you cant keep up with the collecting process, don't buy the games as they are produced. If people stop making games we.......have no new games!!!

I love most of your posts and no I never like to think of people as evil. It is on each individual to collect and buy as they can afford to do so.

Very tough call on many games and situations a lot of times. I look forward to each new game as it comes out, and for me it is never too soon or too late, I am just so happy to receive it.

Wolfy, nobody needs to STOP making games. I only said that they need to SLOW DOWN. Why 20 in a calendar year? Releasing only 10 would save people a lot of money. Releasing only 5 would save them even more money. And releasing ONLY 10 or 5 games STILL means releasing new games, just less of them, so that people can have more money to spend on Intellivision items in the future.