IGNORED

TI-99/4A - Resources & Lists, PDFs, and some Lists

Schmitzi

Just a first start for Argentina. As an example, here is all what I have for TI-LOGO.

I just added a TI-Logo AND TI-Logo II -Carts as "AR/ES"

But I have to think about, maybe I´ll enter them as "AR", and add "ES" for the languange in the PART-column (?)

Same maybe for the Multilanguage (ML) EU-Cartridges, as they sometimes are "(D) (I) (NL)" a.s.o.

The Carts like "Statistics German (D)" will be / are "EU/DE" and have (D) for the lannguage, in the Parts-Column

So here the languages already given, as printed on the carts labels. This should remain (because of the label),

I have to see. At this moment I am still able too differ that, so I´ll wait with changes on that, until the final idea :)

attachicon.gifTI-99-4A-SW-EDU-TI-LOGO-v1.21.pdf

It depends if the /DE part in "Location" is strictly location or language. In the former case /ES has no place in the label

• Like 1

yes, that´s the question. When I started the list 2 years go, I wasn´t aware of that,

or let´s say it wasn´t so important for me, at this time.

But an advantage is that I entered the cartridge-labels completely, like (D) (I) (S) (NL).....

I have to see now.... More data and more work will bring more conclusions.

And I am not willing to do quick changes on the list, had bad experiences on that ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi,

should I add a tag "BATT" to CAT4 in the list ? For any device that uses or any document that concerns ´battery´ ?

(So maybe one App here is to have an asset list that tells you WHICH device/battery WHEN to check and maybe to maintain)

xXx

post-41141-0-69608900-1504079011_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

BACK AGAIN !!!

Thanks to Al, he has restored this topic here now, so that I am able to edit post #1 again :)

So I have to revise (and to maybe to update) the PDF-lists now, to finally bring up post #1 to an actual state.

Maybe it´ll take "some" time, but work can go on now ;)

sincerely,

Agent Keen :)

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...