IGNORED

My A-500 in a Bodega Bay case nearly finished.

Shephda

Been working on my Amiga 500 housed in a Bodega Bay case for a while now. I've installed a Super Denise to give it full ECS, a new Kick ROM 3.1, and a few other goodies.

This will be my primary gaming system and sits next to my A-2000 HD.

I have a few case mods left for the Bodega Bay, the leg on the right side is held in place with rivets. I'm going to drill them out and replace with bolts to make it sturdier, and make up a pair of cables to bring the joystick ports to the side of the case.

post-25182-0-76927200-1440862458_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Shepda wrote:

> Been working on my Amiga 500 housed in a Bodega Bay case for a while now. I've installed a Super Denise to give it full ECS, a new Kick ROM 3.1, and a few other goodies.

Sweet! I don't have my Bodega Bay set up right now, because I am still waiting to get an ever-elusive internal accelerator for the A500. The A500 has been upgraded to ECS and OS 3.1, too, and the BB has a CD-ROM drive and SCSI board with hard drive. Are you planning on installing other boards in the BB?

> I have a few case mods left for the Bodega Bay, the leg on the right side is held in place with rivets. I'm going to drill them out and replace with bolts to make it sturdier, and make up a pair of cables to

> bring the joystick ports to the side of the case.

Good ideas!

Truly,

Robert Bernardo

Fresno Commodore User Group

http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

Shepda wrote:

> Been working on my Amiga 500 housed in a Bodega Bay case for a while now. I've installed a Super Denise to give it full ECS, a new Kick ROM 3.1, and a few other goodies.

Sweet! I don't have my Bodega Bay set up right now, because I am still waiting to get an ever-elusive internal accelerator for the A500. The A500 has been upgraded to ECS and OS 3.1, too, and the BB has a CD-ROM drive and SCSI board with hard drive. Are you planning on installing other boards in the BB?

> I have a few case mods left for the Bodega Bay, the leg on the right side is held in place with rivets. I'm going to drill them out and replace with bolts to make it sturdier, and make up a pair of cables to

> bring the joystick ports to the side of the case.

Good ideas!

Truly,

Robert Bernardo

Fresno Commodore User Group

http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

Thanks Roberto.

Right now it has a A2901 controller and an A2058 RAM card. Would like to find the chips to bring it up to full 8MB.

I have a GOTEK drive coming to install in the 500 (I use it mainly as a game PC). As for the BB, can't think of any other cards I need. Want to upgrade the drive to a 2GB model. Since you can't run a scan doubler or accelerator in the BB there's not really much I would need.

Like you I would like to get something like a 68030 in the 500 but that's about it.

BTW I have updated my Commodore Web Page: http://www.n8ie.com/c64er

Dan