IGNORED

Game Galaxy Youtube Channel

Hey guys - Not looking to spam, but I started a Youtube Review Show this past July - I'd call this more of a game "appreciation" channel rather than critical review - because everything I will talk about or review are games that I love and just want to talk about and share - I invite you to join and remember these games with joy with me or perhaps I might share a game you haven't played or heard about that may spark your interest!

That's one thing I love about the youtube Gaming community - I've learned of so many games from watching other people that I hadn't played or picked up because I heard someone speak on it - and that's great!

Thanks so much to all the channels I love - Happy Console Gamer & Rob Man, Metal Jesus Rocks, Classic Gaming Quarterly, Alpha Omega Sin, Radical Reggie, The Gaming Historian, Angry Video Game Nerd, ProJared, JonTron, Pete Door, Adam Koralik, & Gamester81

WOOO! That's a lot of channels! But I appreciate them all and love all of you - If you have a channel or anyone else I should be checking out let me know!

--------

You can check out the Game Galaxy channel here = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEeXAnyjCzdytwTYx_WyhSg

The most recent review I did was on one of my favorite games - Indigo Prophecy!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back with another Cinematic Action-Adventure Platformer from Delphine Software & created by the amazing Éric Chahi - The Timeless classic ANOTHER WORLD aka OUT OF THIS WORLD. Today we're looking at the Genesis version, but the game is amazing no matter on what platform you play it on.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are only two games that I have played and beat more times that I can count and that’s Max Payne & Day of the Tentacle. My gaming life was started in Atari 8-bit computers, but was groomed with IBM PCs and Lucasfilm & Lucasarts adventure games. Lucas arts adventure games were the main games I played growing up and they shaped my sense of humor and critical thinking skills. Day of the Tentacle is my favorite Lucas arts adventure game and this Remaster is PERFECT!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Today I’m talking about Sword of the Berserk Guts’ Rage for Sega Dreamcast. This game takes place between value 22 and 23 of the popular Berserk manga by Kentarō Miura. If you’re a fan of Berserk or hack n’ slash games this game is right up your alley and this game embodies the early days of the dreamcast which is fantastic!

• 2 months later...