IGNORED

TI-99 - VIDEOs on the internet

Schmitzi

Which is sad, but i bet this was done closer to the time the machines came out, than right now. Not the exact same motivation either.i know a guy that worked for a company near silicon valley that destroys old stuff in warehouses and company's storage or extra space. Every day they ruin stuff that could be sold on ebay or given away. He took lots of samples of 80s videogame books, lots of classic stuff due to the area.mankind is probably not too good at historical preservation in general.but at least there are several people who are the opposite of this teenage idiot.

Edited by orion1052003

• 5 weeks later...

I'll add to the mix of videos. I've not been making videos very long, so they are not of the highest quality, but I do like to, 'keep it to the point' and, 'keep it simple'. I don't think anyone want's to hear me drone on for 1/2 an hour, so all my video are short.

<< HERE >> is the link if you would like to check them out. If you like one, please leave a comment so I know the place is getting some action. Thanks.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Omega, downloaded 'em all. Thanks. Good stuff.

Thanks for the encouragement! It's nice to know someone likes them. There are other guys here that make some really good videos, so I'm trying to keep the standards up, but I'm still new at this, but I think I'm improving. UPS should arrive after I get home from work tomorrow with a new toy, so hopefully the quality will improve on my end.

I've had some ideas for some new videos, and one I was supposed to do over a months ago, but due to some new program modifications, I decided to hold off a little longer so I could do it justice and sort of give two shout-outs in one video.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Ive seen some pixel bending videos that were actually interesting. This one was horrible.

icon_thumbsdown.gif Ugh!

I agree! The creative editing of the video was more interesting than the screen garbage put out by the mutilated TI console.

This was just sad to watch. Sadly he'll probably get more views than those of us who really try to make videos that are helpful.