IGNORED

Labor Day mini contest: Guess the mystery carts to win a $20 gift card!

Nutsy Doodleheimer

So, outside of 'honor' what keeps people from using the visa cards in the picture right now?

Oooooh yes... Come to think of it I should retake the pics and delete the old one in case someone can get the numbers. And hide them in the second one. I did this after getting home from work and wasn't thinking. Thanks!! Also there is a 3 digit security code in the back of each one as well.

• Like 1

Do you know the titles? Or is it a mystery to you as well?

Yes I do. :) I did a pre deadline cart test already, if no one guesses the correct games by September 7th, I'll extend it until the correct cart or carts is guessed. And those who already submitted their guess prior is welcome to go again, I may provide a hint too. :)

Yes I do. :) I did a pre deadline cart test already, if no one guesses the correct games by September 7th, I'll extend it until the correct cart or carts is guessed. And those who already submitted their guess prior is welcome to go again, I may provide a hint too. :)

Sounds like maybe nobody guessed it yet. Not going to tell me? Maybe some magic is in order. Hmmm, you said you know what the carts are. Are you thinking about those carts now? Please notice there are no carts up my sleeve and neither of the carts has a bent corner. Is your cart Pac-man?

I know same as my earlier guess because it is Pac-man. Poof! Check again.

• Like 1

Sounds like maybe nobody guessed it yet. Not going to tell me? Maybe some magic is in order. Hmmm, you said you know what the carts are. Are you thinking about those carts now? Please notice there are no carts up my sleeve and neither of the carts has a bent corner. Is your cart Pac-man?

I know same as my earlier guess because it is Pac-man. Poof! Check again.

I will tell you that one of the two carts has been guessed correctly so far. Still need the other one to be guessed correctly and if someone does, I'll end it. Tomorrow, I'll plan on giving a hint and everyone is welcome to make a second prediction.