IGNORED

proto atari 2600 pepsi invaders . Anyone have any info on this one?

mr.bill

I don't remember any extra intv games. I think there was an extra coleco box I did not recognize. If I remember correctly it was something that was listed as a proto back when I got it and maybe one that was not. I want to say one was jungle hunt. Now that I am looking at a list of coleco games, it seems like there are more atarisoft protos than I remember. So there is a chance I have a different version of jungle hunt.

Speaking of coleco, I have a copy fall guy, mash, quberts cubes, and video hustler. I am not exactly sure how I got those. I think there were people selling copies back then of them. I think I might have found 1 or 2 of those in the wild and bought the other 2. Something else I need to check. Coleco, vectrex, intv, and 5200 are the only systems I would have considered buying a repro/homebrew for.

Oh wow there are a lot of interesting protos there. Let's go down the list:

VC2003 - This is EggoMania by US Games

VC2006 - This is Raft Rider by US Games (I haven't reviewed this one)

VC2007 - This is Entombed by US Games (I haven't reviewed this one)

Sub-T - I'm guessing this is Subterrainia by Imagic. Would like to see the rom.

Quadrun - I haven't reviewed this version. It should be different than the final.

Space Maze - Should be Cosmic Creeps. Probably an early version

Miss Piggy - This is probably the 'middle' verison I have listed on my website. It would be nice to verify it and get the correct date.

Quick Step - Not sure if this is different or not.

Secret Agent - Probably the same as the one that's floating around out there.

Pengo - I have 1/4/84 listed as the find. This is a bit later than that so I'm guessing that it's still the final.

Crazy Man - Looks like this is Crazy Climber (it says Climb in the upper left). I would like to see if this rom is different.

Frankenstein's Monster - Probably same as the final

Frog Pond - Final version

Laser Gates - Probably the final version considering Imagic just released the game and didn't do development on it.

A-Team - Even earlier than the early version I have on my site. I'd love to see the rom for this one.

Inner Space - I'm guessing this is the rom Imagic got from VentureVision before they tweaked it and released it Laser Gates. It would be very interesting to see if it's any different than the rom that was recently released.

• Like 2