IGNORED

Towers II Walkthrough

Saturn

I put this together over a couple of months since there apparently wasn't a resource available anymore and while it has elements of a "what I experienced while playing through the game" description, it solves the puzzle(s)-if anyone's stuck. While some elements will vary, like exact enemy placement, it's put together in the most efficient manner I could find. Playing right now from start to finish takes around 6 hours. Most of that (wasted) time spent swinging and missing with the heavier swords.

Big thanks to @zapiy for hosting it on it's own page. While still a wip with some minor editing being done on the page, the outline is available for view. Soon it'll include a downloadable pdf (which will probably be around 19 pages long) so check back often. :)

Discussion thread is here

Walkthrough is here

• Like 4

I put this together over a couple of months since there apparently wasn't a resource available anymore and while it has elements of a "what I experienced while playing through the game" description, it solves the puzzle(s)-if anyone's stuck. While some elements will vary, like exact enemy placement, it's put together in the most efficient manner I could find. Playing right now from start to finish takes around 6 hours. Most of that (wasted) time spent swinging and missing with the heavier swords.

Big thanks to @zapiy for hosting it on it's own page. While still a wip with some minor editing being done on the page, the outline is available for view. Soon it'll include a downloadable pdf (which will probably be around 19 pages long) so check back often. :)

Walkthrough is here

Awesome! Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Thanks guys :)

There are some comedic descriptions of enemies since I didn't know off hand what they were called. Can probably tell it was the wee hours of the morning when I first encountered some of them. Not all brain cells functioning at full powa lol. I was going to edit in something a little more appropriate but left the originals in the end :P

Fun time working through this game. One of my favorites now instead of a "daunting task I'm going to have to do in the future." :cool:

i purchased and sold this game a couple times when i needed money iver the years. just bought another copy thats in the post now. I made it to the 12th floor once and realized i had lost the special weapon somewhere. its good to know this walk through is here if i need help remembering.

hopefully i dont have to sell it again.

Edited by Gunstar
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Walkthrough is here

Downloadable pdf is now available thanks to TrekMD :thumbsup:

Check it out here

• Like 1

• 2 years later...