IGNORED

A different type of HSC

classicgamer_27330

After the SNES HSC which will be 10 rounds, I'm thinking of doing a different type HSC

This HSC won't be a system, but a genre of game, Each week will be a different game for that genre.

The first genre would be racing.

Who all would be interested in this?

If I'm able to emulate the system & game without any problems, then I'll participate.

However, I want the SNES/Super Famicom HSC to continue.

If I'm able to emulate the system & game without any problems, then I'll participate.

However, I want the SNES/Super Famicom HSC to continue.

oh yeah it'll continue, but after 10 weeks we'll take a break for a few weeks for this HSC. Unless you want me to try and run 2 at one time, I'll need help

Edited by classicgamer_27330

oh yeah it'll continue, but after 10 weeks we'll take a break for a few weeks for this HSC. Unless you want me to try and run 2 at one time, I'll need help

I'm cool with taking a break from the Super Famicom/Super Nintendo HSC for a few weeks. It's not a big deal. I'd rather you not have to deal with the stress of trying to maintain both simultaneously, even if you had help.

Super Mario Kart

Mario Kart: Double Dash

Those are the only two I can think of that I enjoyed and played for countless hours. I haven't ventured far into the Racing genre. That was my first time playing F-Zero for the Super Nintendo.

Double Dash is my favorite, but I don't know if I'd be able to emulate it.