IGNORED

Mr. Turtle for Colecovision for sale

digress

Warning Cheat Code below!!!

This 3d turn out much better than first try. For my amusement only.

MR TURTLE 3D Print

And now for something completely different.
Cheat Code:
On the game select screen, press " * then 6 then 8 ". you'll hear a sound fx. then start the game. at any time during play press 4 on the keypad and you'll appear on the left of the screen with full lives. press 6 and appear on the right with full lives. this will allow you to skip rooms .
  • Like 2

Warning Cheat Code below!!!

This 3d turn out much better than first try. For my amusement only.

And now for something completely different.

Cheat Code:

On the game select screen, press " * then 6 then 8 ". you'll hear a sound fx. then start the game. at any time during play press 4 on the keypad and you'll appear on the left of the screen with full lives. press 6 and appear on the right with full lives. this will allow you to skip rooms .

i should have waited before buy my copie

how mutch will cost the 3d copy

Edited by chart45

I did stumbled on the cheat code. I heard a chime when I was randomly pushing 6-8 keys. I think my * key was jammed during that time. I pressed 9 and 6 to change the music, and 9 and 4 to reset the room with full lives.

Overall, this game is great! I like exploring stuff in game. I like the way that the music get increasingly complex as you gain more pearls. Although, it is a very tough game.

• Like 1

You found it without me telling (See Above for cheat code) . That's some good investigation work there.

The music thing was something I really wanted to put in there so it builds after each pearl you get. I'm not musician but for what it is I think that it worked out pretty well.

Game should be easier now though if you the the above cheat code.

I did stumbled on the cheat code. I heard a chime when I was randomly pushing 6-8 keys. I think my * key was jammed during that time. I pressed 9 and 6 to change the music, and 9 and 4 to reset the room with full lives.

Overall, this game is great! I like exploring stuff in game. I like the way that the music get increasingly complex as you gain more pearls. Although, it is a very tough game.

• Like 1

Still available for a while yet and again when I release the Revised tank game as sometimes people want to get 2 at the same time.

I do really want to get this game but I have some other new CV titles I still need to pick up first. Hopefully this game will be available for a while. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Mr Turtle for Colecovision is an new homebrew project I have developed. I am releasing it in cartridge form. Each game comes with:

1 - Game Box

1 - Game manual

1 - Insert to keep the cartridge from moving around inside box

1 - Colecovision / Coleco ADAM compatible game cartridge with label

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f27qID3nN8c

Now I am offering Complete in Box copies for sale.

Cost is $50USD + 12$ shipping to the USA & Canada. This would include insurance & a tracking #

Contact me at: gerry@eriscreations.com if interested. Not through PM it's easier for me to file the messages neatly in outlook so I don't lose any info.

I'll send an invoice and payment is through PAYPAL only at this time. Payment info will be in the e-mail when I reply. Do not send payment til I reply with the paypal address as I don't want to take any money til I'm ready to ship yours out within a reasonable amount of time.

If outside the USA or Canada send me your shipping address and order info and i'll send you a shipping quote to your location. Here is the base price to mexico for instance but there is no tracking #. So including the packing box I could still do that surface to mexico for $12 but if you want it faster the air presumably would be faster if you want to pay for that option I guess $21. similar prices to germany.

Small PacketTM - International Surface - $12

Small PacketTM - International Air - $21

The costs to uk & europe is prohibitive if using a tracking #, $49 and up according to canada post website. There is however a $12 option for surfacemail to UK & Germany ... and I assume france etc. but there would be no tracking. It would be best if you had a canadian or usa address.

You can reference the development thread here to see how it came to be.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/233015-mr-turtle/

Thanks for your support

Gerry

Incidentally...

I couple of people asked about the first game I made last year. I could make a few copies of it if someone wanted. I don't have any on hand though. I was however more interested in doing a revised version of it which would be an extended and elaborated tank mission

biplanes part would be gone to make room for more elaborate tank missions

1 player game with much larger maps of interconnected screens.

More enemies with better a.i.

men that attack you

cannons

bombers

mines

it would be 1 player only leave the screen at the right or top and have an ultimate goal much like frontline

preliminary revision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1U0bzonnZ4

PM sent

• 1 month later...

Hi as to your inquiry. I never released the f18a version of Mr. Turtle. At least not yet.

You can see a demo of the monkey riding the goat though if you check youtube... or my avatar

Am I right to assume the Mr. Turtles on Etsy now are the old version and not the "new and improved" version 2.0? Thanks!

Yes, it's the exact old version so no need to get it again. It's only there as I had a number of email requests over the past year. I'll release the f18a version eventually but it requires a mega cart for the new f18a graphics and new music. I might even add a new level but I havn't worked on it for a while. I'll dig it out again soon.

Am I right to assume the Mr. Turtles on Etsy now are the old version and not the "new and improved" version 2.0? Thanks!

• Like 2