IGNORED

Classic Keyboards -- The Good, The Bad and the just plain Ugly.

Omega-TI

The only reason I can think of for the Interact to intentionally have the numeric keys in that order is to make typing binary easy.

Even if that was the reason it's like... you make typing binary easy, which only a tiny number of people would ever do, but make typing everything else harder?

All it would take to fix that is change the keyboard polling routine so I don't see any other reason for it.

notice the keyboard upgrade has the one at the far left... they must have got a few comments about it..

notice the keyboard upgrade has the one at the far left... they must have got a few comments about it..

LOL, just a few comments huh?

Between that, the return key, shift keys... oh hell, lets just put them all in random order and see what happens!

How the hell did they think that keyboard would not be a problem?

The engineer(s) that came up with that should have never had a job outside of McDonalds again! Which might explain why they get my order wrong so often.

I guess it could have been worse, they could put the letters in alphabetical order.

LOL, just a few comments huh?

Between that, the return key, shift keys... oh hell, lets just put them all in random order and see what happens!

How the hell did they think that keyboard would not be a problem?

The engineer(s) that came up with that should have never had a job outside of McDonalds again! Which might explain why they get my order wrong so often.

I guess it could have been worse, they could put the letters in alphabetical order.

Is it the redbox machines that have the keyboard for your email in alphabetical order??