IGNORED

Selling N64 for $50

cow comrade

when you say pick up what do you mean?

Meaning N64s are cheaply available. I'm not gonna pay $50 when they are going for less than that locally. N64s are very durable and not likely to fail and not in high demand so they can be obtained cheaply.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00002DHEV/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1442095418&sr=1-1

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=n64+console&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

On the 'bay link, you may have to scroll down a bit past the "untested" units to find some working ones staring around $20. So I could get a rough one cheaper than the $35 my local Game-X-Change wants.

Like I said, the funtastic colors and Pikachu models sell for more but don't expect $50 for a bog standard gray model.

Edited by stardust4ever

Meaning N64s are cheaply available. I'm not gonna pay $50 when they are going for less than that locally. N64s are very durable and not likely to fail and not in high demand so they can be obtained cheaply.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00002DHEV/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1442095418&sr=1-1

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=n64+console&rt=nc&LH_BIN=1

On the 'bay link, you may have to scroll down a bit past the "untested" units to find some working ones staring around $20. So I could get a rough one cheaper than the $35 my local Game-X-Change wants.

Like I said, the funtastic colors and Pikachu models sell for more but don't expect $50 for a bog standard gray model.

Well actually you would be paying 50 plus shipping :grin: But around my area everything has gone up in price in the last year and a half . A N64 console with one controller would cost from 40 - 50 on average . Maybe find them cheaper on Craigslist or something . But then again Craigslist seems to actually have higher prices than ebay . So to the original poster of this thread ... I don't know how you think you could sell a N64 with nothing else for 50 plus shipping . Perhaps if you had some games with it ...

N64's are now $70 in my area, everywhere. They generally sell for $60 shipped on ebay. As long as you do auction right and list as working and all tested. The ones that sell for less are either cheap BIN's or lack something such as an expansion cover, or have an aftermarket controller.

I don't think $50 shipped is a bad price, but yea $50 + shipping here is a bit much. Cow comrade let me help you on "appeal". You need to make your items look good. Wires need to be neat and everything laid out. You need to prove you are selling quality. Pictures sell the item a lot more than the item sells the item.

Here is a recent auction I have going.

post-25078-0-68644700-1442147994_thumb.jpg

N64's are now $70 in my area, everywhere. They generally sell for $60 shipped on ebay. As long as you do auction right and list as working and all tested. The ones that sell for less are either cheap BIN's or lack something such as an expansion cover, or have an aftermarket controller.

I don't think $50 shipped is a bad price, but yea $50 + shipping here is a bit much. Cow comrade let me help you on "appeal". You need to make your items look good. Wires need to be neat and everything laid out. You need to prove you are selling quality. Pictures sell the item a lot more than the item sells the item.

Here is a recent auction I have going.

attachicon.gif100_0344.JPG

Nice photo Ice . I will say that i despise tie wraps on cords as they can be a pain to get off without knicking up the cord ... depending on how tight they are .

Nice photo Ice . I will say that i despise tie wraps on cords as they can be a pain to get off without knicking up the cord ... depending on how tight they are .

Thanks :) Tie straps are not that hard as long as you have side cutters lol. I thought about people having a hard time getting them off in the past but they look so much nicer than bread ties.

Well actually you would be paying 50 plus shipping :grin: But around my area everything has gone up in price in the last year and a half . A N64 console with one controller would cost from 40 - 50 on average . Maybe find them cheaper on Craigslist or something . But then again Craigslist seems to actually have higher prices than ebay . So to the original poster of this thread ... I don't know how you think you could sell a N64 with nothing else for 50 plus shipping . Perhaps if you had some games with it ...

ill go 40 plus shipping ^w^