IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - The fumes got me again.

RSS Bot

Before I went to bed last night, I had the urge to go get my Jaguar and hook it up. After not playing it for a while, it still works like a charm. I gave up on getting a CD drive for it because the idiots that be decided they must be worth more than $100. So with that in mind, I looked through my collection. Barring R6s and higher, the only thing I'm missing is Sensible Soccer. I am clueless as to why Jaguar stuff shot up in price recently, but I'm glad it decided to now instead of a few years ago when I was actively collecting for it. I'm also wondering why N64 didn't follow suit. I guess because it was more popular. You can get a whole bunch of N64 games for under $10. And I'm glad I hung on to my stuff because if I wanted, say, Mario Kart 64, I'd have to pay at least $30 for it. My copy I got when it came out in February 1997. I got an N64 for my birthday (November 1996). I am glad systems decide to come out in the fall so I can get them for my birthday. That's also what happened with the SNES. Anyway, back to the Jaguar. I guess it's the fumes, but I really like this system for some reason. The Jaguar I saw about 5 years ago at the used video game store was the only one I saw. So I got it. And I'm glad I did, even though I don't play it that much. And I don't like Tempest, so I don't like that game, but even still, it's got NBA Jam, a few pinball games, and some other stuff. I woke up this morning to a very cold house. It was below 60 degrees outside. I went to sleep on the couch with the dog (mom was gone), and I woke up at 11 am and it was still cold. I took the dog out and it was cold! I turned the fireplace on. But there's one thing I am sick of. Sleeping. Every single night, I have to go to sleep. It's so dumb. I'd rather be up doing stuff than laying on my bed doing nothing. Why can't we get energy from food only and not sleep? It takes me about a half-hour to fall asleep because i can't turn my mind off.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-12313-the-fumes-got-me-again/