1. 1. I would pay....

2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I was just about to give up because I wasn't lying when I said I had work to do, but then it let me put one in the cart. Now I'm in line to check out.

I'm not really an NES collector, but I figured why not. Since the Super Nt came out I've been buying older games consistently, and then the same with the Mega Sg. The jailbreak will probably satisfy me on this one for the most part.

16 minutes ago, zwooky said:

I was able to add to cart in the first 5 seconds, now it says I'm in line to check out due to high traffic.

Crossing fingers!

image.thumb.png.a477d7d4388997d7b94be7d95ece7d68.png

Finally got it!!  Keep trying everyone!!

Shipping a very reasonable $30 to Tampa area.

Edited by zwooky
shipping cost

Just now, Ricdeau said:

And order went through. I really hope the Analogue Duo and relist of Pocket aren't as much of a hassle.

After trying for 3 weeks around Christmas before finally getting a PS5, this was no hassle at all!

I'm super happy taking only 25 minutes to secure the NOIR!

51 minutes ago, cacophony said:

Nt Mini Noir sellers on Ebay haven't been able to get any profit for months so it's not surprising to me that it didn't sell out quickly.

People just aren't buying/paying?  I know with ebay fees, original taxes and to cover the original shipping and shipping to resell you'd have to sell those things for like $650 to break even I would imagine.  I figured they'd be selling for well over $1k though I guess simply based on prices before the Noir was a thing.  I haven't been checking though.  Regardless, it warms my heart to know unopened or basically new systems are being sold for essentially a loss to those people.  I thought they would sell out really fast.  I guess the demand was a pretty vocal minority of people.  Super Nt went pretty fast.

Edited by Toth

I was wondering why these (the NT mini noir) are basically being sold at a near loss on the 3rd party market. While I wish I had known that Analogue was going to put more out before I got one elsewhere, I am not clairvoyant, and since I got free shipping, the difference isn't so bad.

Wonder if Analogue has kept some back and will release a small stock every once and awhile; that will help things from going to crazy on the 3rd party market (idle speculation)? I suspect they did not make more of them since making them can't be cheap.

I am not surprised that the Super Nt went fast. There was a pent up demand as it had been out of stock for awhile, and the price is much easier to swallow. I guess if I decide if I really want a Mega Sg when it becomes available again, maybe I shouldn't dilly dally (though that one took much longer to sell out).

3 hours ago, Toth said:

People just aren't buying/paying?  I know with ebay fees, original taxes and to cover the original shipping and shipping to resell you'd have to sell those things for like $650 to break even I would imagine.  I figured they'd be selling for well over $1k though I guess simply based on prices before the Noir was a thing.  I haven't been checking though.  Regardless, it warms my heart to know unopened or basically new systems are being sold for essentially a loss to those people.  I thought they would sell out really fast.  I guess the demand was a pretty vocal minority of people.  Super Nt went pretty fast.

People are buying but it's just not in large enough numbers to create high prices. Too many scalpers bought units so it's a high supply, low demand type situation.

I did a couple videos on NT Mini controllers.  The first is a look at the raphnet/ntt combo as well mentioning other number pad options (at least as well as I understand them).  One thing I've noticed since making the video is that colecovision boulder dash doesn't seem to start, which uses the # key. 

the second vid is covering my favorite NT Mini controller, the Epyx 500xj, which is not great at most NES things, but spectacular when it comes to the 'core store' and I do recommend snapping one up, even if the ergonomics have their 'quirks.' 

Edited by Reaperman
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Reaperman said:

the second vid is covering my favorite NT Mini controller, the Epyx 500xj, which is not great at most NES things, but spectacular when it comes to the 'core store' and I do recommend snapping one up, even if the ergonomics have their 'quirks.' 

That's interesting.. thank you for that info about the NES version of that joystick, I think that's exactly what I need for the 2600/7800 cores on the NT-Mini! Gotta hunt ebay now...

Edited by NE146

5 minutes ago, Ricdeau said:

Have you contacted them? I got my shipping notice within the same day as I inquired about my shipping.

Yeah and they said they started shipping last week and “estimate” my order will ship this week. Just wondered if it was all international mini NT orders. My friend ordered a Super NT and that’s already been delivered.

I’m in no real hurry, it’s just I sold my AVS, bought a replacement power supply and ordered a RGB scart cable for it. Would be gutting if there was some sort of issue and I didn’t get one. Although I fully appreciate all of that was my decision and not in anyway Analogues fault! 

Hey fellow Analogue fans.  I asked Kevtris and he said it was okay for me to post my new Discord server here.   Its called "FPGAming" and it currently focuses on Analogue products and the MiSTer project, but we love everything FPGA gaming related there. The community has been growing extremely well since I launched the server a couple days back. We also have some great contributors to the retro scene there as well.  When Pocket ships I'd love to build a community for chiptune artists on my server as well. 

If interested here is the link, happy gaming, especially if its FPGA powered.  

https://discord.gg/cj3yKDm2ex

• Like 2

3 hours ago, F34R said:

Anyone familiar with the NT mini Noir having some defect; like something to do with a sponge, and being shocked or feeling tingling when touching it?

A... sponge? The animal/the thing used to clean stuff? I have heard that there have been a few people that have experienced some sort of electrical something when touching the system, so I'd discontinue use and contact Analogue.