IGNORED

Colecovision and Intellivision Flashbacks on $12.50 at Family Dollar

SRGilbert

Thought you guys might like to know, I just saw these last Thursday at Family Dollar. They are orange "REDUCED" tagged at $25.00, but during this clearance sale they are half off that for $12.50. There was a Sega system too, but I didn't check the price on that. I just got two of the CV's, and I already bought a NIB INTV set at a yard sale this summer for ten bucks to I passed on that.

Don't know if this is nation wide or just regional, but it can't hurt to check!

• Like 1

Does anyone know if that 40 dollars for the Sega Flashback is half off of what they normally ran for?

$40 is the normal price at Dollar General and Family Dollar. They were on sale for $25 for several months and even as low at $20 during the Christmas sales $12.50 is a new record :D

I found an open box coleco flashback at my local Family Dollar in Delaware reduced to $12.50 which I picked up. It's complete with overlays, but missing the manual. They also had an open box Intellivision for $20, but I passed on that since the price was not to my liking. I have one other FD location that may have more clearance stock. It seems to be only excess inventory from last season. Ironically they have new stock on the shelves at full price for this seasom.

I found an open box coleco flashback at my local Family Dollar in Delaware reduced to $12.50 which I picked up. It's complete with overlays, but missing the manual. They also had an open box Intellivision for $20, but I passed on that since the price was not to my liking. I have one other FD location that may have more clearance stock. It seems to be only excess inventory from last season. Ironically they have new stock on the shelves at full price for this seasom.

Well, one of the controllers directional stick only goes up and the fire buttons don't work. I will be returning this and try to find another.

• 2 months later...

Holy crap! $12.50! I just ordered a ColecovisIon FB, the Collectors Edition from BED, BATH AND BEYOND a huge store chain, ALL $49.00. I also bought Atari FB6, Sega Genesis Classic Game Console (goes by different name, not a FB) which is REALLY NICE!!!! All bought from same store. The Atari and Sega are at the store on display and they are GOING FAST! Every time i go in there, there's 3-4 people buying them. Sure the price is higher but i like the convenience of going into a store and walking out with one instantly, no waiting or missing the delivery man headache and no waiting till 5:00 pm, driving to the postal station to get it. I let them order the CV for me as i DO NOT trust buying ONLINE, .......NEVER, EVER!!! ; )

Edited by Rik