IGNORED

Game Boy Advance SP AGS-101

airsoftmodels

I've got 3 SPs myself, only one is a 101 model though. The other two are 001's and I find them to be far dimmer. I also have at least one of the original GBAs kicking around somewhere, although the odds of me using it before the SPs and my DS Phat's internal batteries die is pretty low. :D

• Like 1

I have a 101, and a 001 that is modded with a 101 Screen. I like the GBA SP Overall, but I'm still hunting down an original SP with the ags101 Screen mod. I only didin't buy one yet because they tend to be somewhat expensive, but at some time I might just give in. If I find one sub-100 euros it's gonna be mine.

Considering it Plays all game Boy games I Think the GBA might be my favorite gaming platform. But that's hard to say, becasue there are too many good gaming platforms out there. One Thing I like though is the fact the Prices for cartridges are still not over inflated as in 8 and 16 bit home consoles.

Edited by leods
  • Like 1

I really dig the Game Boy Advance SP, but man, I just don't find myself playing it anymore now that I have the PSP Go...

I sold my PSP GO to buy a PS Vita, and although I love the vita I wish I still had the go. That is seriously one of the most underrated Systems in gaming. Because of the original Price and the lack of UMD Support this Thing was panned. Now it doesn't cost much, and UMDs are mostly a hassle anyway.

I think I might get one again to throw in a couple of the great PSP arcade compilations. If we start talking Emulation it just gets ridiculous.

• 4 weeks later...

I sold my AGS-101 in my efforts to downsize. Now I run a DS Lite with a flashcart so I have games (I know, I'm a bad person for emulating instead of purchasing), but I figure the Gameboy games I am playing are long gone from store shelves so that's my weak justification. Occasionally I'll have a desire to pick one up again, but now that I've gotten my office under control I don't want to start adding stuff again. (That's why I vanished from these forums for many months and am just coming back, I didn't need the temptation of seeing such great collections haha)

Edited by TPA5