IGNORED

The Great Gazoo is no more

Ksarul

I just got back from the funeral. Tony's family was touched that the TI community had put so many memories onto the Legacy site for him--and when I told them that there was even more here, that pretty much floored them. I also took a little time to tell them how much Tony had done for the TI community--and how important his XB 2.7 Suite cartridge really was. They had no idea that there are people on six continents using it! I let them know we are dedicating an issue of the newsletter to him as well--and they definitely want to see it once it is done. I gave them the condolences from the community and I placed the last XB 2.7 cartridge for which he personally burned the chips into the coffin with him. The family thought that was a nice touch, as they did know how much that bit of programming meant to him. I ended up being one of the Pall Bearers, so there was a TIer with him all the way to his final resting place.

Rest in Peace my friend. I will miss you.

Thank you for representing the rest of us that couldn't be there.. We all appreciate it!

Awesome that you could put a cart in the casket! He will be missed!

Greg