41 kane

39 jblenkle

24 darthkur

22 roadrunner

18 hero2billions

15 wolfman24

11 patbb

5 DaveD

I never heard of this game. It was released in 1980.

KLOV entry: http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=10183

No known instances of anyone owning this game.

I never came across it anywhere back in the 80's. The only reason I'm aware of it is because I have the Sega-1000 version entitled Safari Hunting. http://www.mobygames.com/game/sg-1000/safari-hunting

$13,470

post-41089-0-80613500-1443562833_thumb.png post-41089-0-69990400-1443562840_thumb.png

Here's a couple of pictures to better illustrate what happens. There's no in-between. These two screens immediately precede/succeed one another.

Perhaps it's a bad ROM. There appears to be very little information about this game on the internet. I'll download the ROM from another site and give it another go.

I haven't got that far, but when I lose my last life and the game is over, the screen graphics mess up for me.

$12,720

attachicon.gifTranquilizer Gun ($12,720).png

The game ended on me after Round 3. It added up my bonus and then went straight to the "Game Over" screen. I had not lost a single life. I was not ready to take a snapshot, so I had to wait for the demo to see my score.

Can anyone else explain this?

Hey guys can you do me a favor...

I know we want to get the scores in ASAP so that nobody is sandbagging but if you plan on playing a session for hours please hold off on posting scores until your gaming session is over. I don't see any reason for posting a score then turning around 2 hours later to post another score. Just post your highest score when you're ready to call it a night.

Should be easier for everyone involved.