IGNORED

THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME

gamegalaxy

My brother visited me while he was on Vacation and I took him downtown to an arcade -

While he was there he had an epiphany on what was the greatest game of all time. So we had to make a video about it to share with the world.

Check out the greatest game ever created! (According to my brother)

Edited by gamegalaxy
  • Like 1

Frogger is indeed a great game and I like the philosophies your brothet pointed out. Other than the 2600, 5200, Intellivision, and Colecovision. It was ported to the SNES and Genesis. And it was the last games made for the two systems in 1998. And also released for the Playstation. Frogger 2 Swampy's Revenge was made for the Dreamcast, not related to 1984's Frogger 2 Threedeep.

I had that boxed for the Atari 5200 in the 80's and and I bet that is rare as hell boxed. Last game before the crash or very close.

It was released in 1984 it had to be one of the few along with Pitfall 2, Beamrider, Quest for Quintana Roo, Montezuma's Revenge, Dreadnaught Factor, Gyruss, and Rescue on Fractalus. I just checked the video game price chart and said $100 for a NIB. I seen a couple complete on ebay, both Buy it Nows for $180 and $110.