IGNORED

Crazy Breakout/Stonix/Arkanoid style game...on steroids!

Each hit knocks loose a new ball. It falls to the bottom, then takes off. At one point one creates a gap that gets filled/attacked pretty quickly. All hell breaks loose. Or did I misunderstand the question?

About the 12th hit it goes from a hit knocking off a single brick to knocking off a cluster of bricks. That part doesn't make sense. However I can understand if this demonstration wanted to speed things up a bit.

post-4709-0-14562800-1444274799_thumb.png

Edited by doctorclu

About the 12th hit it goes from a hit knocking off a single brick to knocking off a cluster of bricks. That part doesn't make sense. However I can understand if this demonstration wanted to speed things up a bit.

There was already a gap in that spot, so entering the gap diagonally causes the ball to bounce against the other blocks surrounding it. This releases one ball per block hit, opening the gap even more, which causes the original ball to "burrow" through the wall, releasing more blocks as it goes through the tunnel.

-dZ.

• Like 1

There was already a gap in that spot, so entering the gap diagonally causes the ball to bounce against the other blocks surrounding it. This releases one ball per block hit, opening the gap even more, which causes the original ball to "burrow" through the wall, releasing more blocks as it goes through the tunnel.

-dZ.

Ahh, maybe it's a power-up that can go through bricks instead of deflecting :)

I think the powerup is more likely. Eventually you get horizontal lines in the wall.

I think the powerup is more likely. Eventually you get horizontal lines in the wall.

No, it's what dZ said. You get the effect in most breakout games where it can bounce internally. However, in this "game", every hit adds another ball, so the effect is compounded.

The horizontal line is a side effect/glitch done with one ball. It happens in brickout for the intellivision with one ball as well. Edited by pimpmaul69