IGNORED

Colecovision collection - 50 games on CL

playazclub

So I got these off of CL. 50 games, 1 system, 2 SA controllers, Steering wheel, all the manuals and overlays, & 2 cartridge holders. I think it's a pretty good score. I have all the games and as far as I can tell, just a couple of the boxes and a few of the manuals will be going into my collection. The rest is going on Ebay I suppose to fund my homebrew purchases. Largest Colecovision find in the wild - and price tag was $150. Thoughts?

Phone%20pic%203%20071.jpg

Phone%20pic%203%20068.jpg

Phone%20pic%203%20069.jpgPhone%20pic%203%20070.jpg

• Like 6

Nice score!

By any chance do you got the Star Trek overlays or the Facemaker ones? I'm missing these! I think also the manual for Dragonfire.

Edit: Yep, and also the overlays for Cabbage Patch Kids: Picture Show. :)

Yes to all of them in terms of getting them. The only one I don't know is Facemaker but I found some that I didn't have that are white with brown numbering so I assume its for them. Also got a nice Spinnaker catalog as well that I hadn't seen before. Let me catalog everything and I'll hit you up if I want to separate

• Like 1

Yes to all of them in terms of getting them. The only one I don't know is Facemaker but I found some that I didn't have that are white with brown numbering so I assume its for them. Also got a nice Spinnaker catalog as well that I hadn't seen before. Let me catalog everything and I'll hit you up if I want to separate

Thanks! In case you don't want to separate items, I would buy also the cartridge and/or manual.