IGNORED

Is the 3DO zone forum still around?

Gunstar

Sorry about posting this in the Jag forum, but I know many of you here are 3DO fans and members of the 3DO zone. I hadn't been to the forum in months due to moving, computer in storage, and then my computer died and I lost all my bookmarks. I have a new computer now, and am trying to find all my sites I used to have and visit, but a Bing search doesn't come up with the 3DO zone, so I thought I'd ask here for a link or address so i can start going there again. From some comments I read here recently it seems like it's a pretty much deserted site now, so I thought maybe it might no longer be around? I hope it is though as it had a Jaguar Sub-forum too, for those of us who are fans of both systems.

Thanks!

MY GOD!!! I JUST went to the site and attempted to sign in ONCE, I apparently got my password wrong, since it's been so long, but the site said I attempted to sign in too many times!!! And now it wants me to answer a rule question and put in a captcha to get in, and I still don't know if I remember my password and know if I'll get in if I do those things! NO WONDER it's deserted!!! What a *uckin' joke!!! :mad:

Maybe I won't be going there anymore after all... :thumbsdown:

MY GOD!!! I JUST went to the site and attempted to sign in ONCE, I apparently got my password wrong, since it's been so long, but the site said I attempted to sign in too many times!!! And now it wants me to answer a rule question and put in a captcha to get in, and I still don't know if I remember my password and know if I'll get in if I do those things! NO WONDER it's deserted!!! What a *uckin' joke!!! :mad:

Erm... just remember your password. That should help instead of getting 'full retard' angry at the site itself!

Erm... just remember your password. That should help instead of getting 'full retard' angry at the site itself!

Kiss my *ss. I'm not really angry about it and even if I was...kiss my *ss!

@ NeoGeoNinja

If you don't like my over-dramitizations in my posts, then BLOCK ME. I have fun with it so you know what you can do (refer to my previous post). Go play with your Neo-Geo Mr. Ninja.

This happens to me all the time on This Old House forums (don't laugh). It's because of cookies and cached data. Easiest thing you can do is open IE and use "In Private Browsing" and try to log-in that way and / or request a new password.

I'll look into that, thanks. I just got my new computer today, well, new to me, I got it cheap due to a crashed HD and installed my own new 1TB HD and installed windows 7 and still have about 2000 updates to download for it, so there might be something there as well. I've actually been having errors on pages here at AA too, and have had to copy posts that wouldn't go through and reload the forum etc. So it probably is something at my end. But at least I have a 64-bit PC now to match my 64-bit Jag!

And I use to love watching 'This Old House' when it was that original host (forget his name off hand) back in the 90's. so no laughing here...

It's not coming up on a search because something got screwed up when the site changed its name -- either one of the admins banned the Google spider, or the name change tripped some sort of anti-SEO.

Either way, you can't find 3DO Zone on any search engines, and unfortunately the admins on the 3DO side don't seem able to do anything about it, while the admins on the CD-i side of the site (which is mysteriously unaffected) are completely AWOL. For a while you could still find it on Bing, but I guess that's done with.

It's not coming up on a search because something got screwed up when the site changed its name -- either one of the admins banned the Google spider, or the name change tripped some sort of anti-SEO.

Either way, you can't find 3DO Zone on any search engines, and unfortunately the admins on the 3DO side don't seem able to do anything about it, while the admins on the CD-i side of the site (which is mysteriously unaffected) are completely AWOL. For a while you could still find it on Bing, but I guess that's done with.

It's not on Google either. Sucks that it can't be fixed.

Edited by NeoGeoNinja

It's not on Google either. Sucks that it can't be fixed.