IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

Some weeks ago, in another thread, JasonlikesINTV wrote: "whos d*** do I have to s*** to get this game?"

Today you write this:

I did come back from Portland with a Shrik-Wrapped Fathom...but I won't make noise when I fart for a couple of weeks. The parking garage is a dangerous place to do business.

what people do for their.... game pride !!

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 2

Talked with you briefly BBWW early Sat morning at PRGE. Picked up the last copy (other than the demo unit) of Piggy Bank yesterday late in the afternoon. I would love to see a ROM of this title for the emu scene so I don't have to use the cart. This title really caught my eye. Exceptional graphics, gameplay and challenging to boot. Really well done. Now one of my top 10 favorite titles for the Intellivision. The LTO Flash demo unit was very cool to play with as well and looking forward to its release.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 2

Getting back to the original title of this thread, I think that a petition for Piggy Bank is a great idea.

Rev, my recommendation would be to get someone to write up the petition and then you produce it on some high-gloss paper stock. Make sure to add serial numbers and even overlays. I suspect that a 50 unit run of these petitions at $10 a pop would work out quite well. I want serial number 13.

• Like 1

Talked with you briefly BBWW early Sat morning at PRGE. Picked up the last copy (other than the demo unit) of Piggy Bank yesterday late in the afternoon. I would love to see a ROM of this title for the emu scene so I don't have to use the cart. This title really caught my eye. Exceptional graphics, gameplay and challenging to boot. Really well done. Now one of my top 10 favorite titles for the Intellivision. The LTO Flash demo unit was very cool to play with as well and looking forward to its release.

Yes I left the last 3 copies. I'm glad you found one. Thanks for taking interest in the game. The ROM will be released. When that will be I can't really say but the team will get that done. I left the "Packaging" with YBot for his copy and with Al at the AA booth. They were very kind to help me demo this game and get it out.

Getting back to the original title of this thread, I think that a petition for Piggy Bank is a great idea.

Rev, my recommendation would be to get someone to write up the petition and then you produce it on some high-gloss paper stock. Make sure to add serial numbers and even overlays. I suspect that a 50 unit run of these petitions at $10 a pop would work out quite well. I want serial number 13.

I can't tell if you are joking.

Yes I left the last 3 copies. I'm glad you found one. Thanks for taking interest in the game. The ROM will be released. When that will be I can't really say but the team will get that done. I left the "Packaging" with YBot for his copy and with Al at the AA booth. They were very kind to help me demo this game and get it out.

Since I wont be opening the "packaging" I will be looking for lollipop leakage rather than capacitor or battery leakage. First world problems I suppose.

• Like 1

Two years ago Lathe was the receiver, I think this year I went both ways with Freewheel then CMart. I'll leave you with guessing who the top was.

I can't tell if you are joking.

I have it on good authority that the bacon lollies did not sell out. Whether or not they will be included in a Super Pro deluxe gatefold box with Dum Dum holder is to be determined.

You laugh but if I ever get to print a box for this game I may very well create a Dum Dum retention system inside. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Like 2

ROM. Make it happen. We're solely lacking in released homebrew ROMs for the upcoming flash cart(s). I struggled to at least make the PRGE LTO Flash! cart "interesting" in terms of that, but there just aren't that many homebrew ROMs that have been officially released.

And of course I realized much too late that I forgot to put the Space Patrol teaser/demo ROM on the thing. I had it all ready to go and I have no idea what happened. LTO ROM on LTO Flash!, how cool would that be? Sadly fail #2 in my rush to get things ready.

Anyway - more ROMs, people :) The IP isn't doing anyone any good sitting their rotting. Especially when it hasn't seen a physical release in eons. Start up a kickstarter or patreon for its release or something, or get another cart run done. People are clamoring for this stuff :)

Which of course makes me ask - some of you keep way better track of this than I do. I'd like to see a list of released homebrew ROMs, if one exists. Not "someone leaked it" or "yay we dumped Blix hurr hurr hurr". I mean actual, official, approved by the author/owner ROMs. Both free and paid. It's gonna become more important to help spread the gospel as these flash carts hit more shows.

PB will make a fine addition to the set! :D

• Like 3