IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

PIGGY BANK is sold out!

I will start a list of the folks in this thread. I will be making only "N" more or so. That is a healthy release for a Baggie Game.

Thanks for response to this game in will be reviewed online and maybe print in January. Everybody who is above this post will get a copy if they still want it. They will be $40 and that includes shipping and paypal fees.

• Like 10

PIGGY BANK is sold out!

I will start a list of the folks in this thread. I will be making only "N" more or so. That is a healthy release for a Baggie Game.

Thanks for response to this game in will be reviewed online and maybe print in January. Everybody who is above this post will get a copy if they still want it. They will be $40 and that includes shipping and paypal fees.

Congratulations! It's not every day that an Intellivision release sells N copies on its first run! I'm sure the next N units will sell just as well. :)

-dZ.

• Like 3

Something coming...

I didn't see 1 picture of it until the PRGE snapshots, and it looked very interesting! Can you post some official shots or a little video of the gameplay?

Congratulations! It's not every day that an Intellivision release sells N copies on its first run! I'm sure the next N units will sell just as well. :)

-dZ.

It'd be even cooler if it were be4c703ed73456618ed283b892c6715a.png copies...

(That's Aleph-Null, in case your browser doesn't display that graphic.)

Edited by intvnut
  • Like 1

It'd be even cooler if it were be4c703ed73456618ed283b892c6715a.png copies...

(That's Aleph-Null, in case your browser doesn't display that graphic.)

Humm I have a couple going out the the north tomorrow...wonder if you are on it. So far...14 states and 5 countries have copies on the way.

• Like 6

PIGGY BANK is sold out!

Your screenshots sold me on this. Looks pretty awesome. Please consider me for a copy if somebody above your post backs out or if more of "N" should become available. Thank you.

I thought it was kind of a joke. But after seeing those screenshots, it looks quite impressive!

It reminds me the Atari 2600 homebrew Hunchy 2, which is a very fun game btw.

So, if possible, I would be interested to buy N copy, where N = 1. ;-)

Thanks!

I thought it was kind of a joke. But after seeing those screenshots, it looks quite impressive!

It reminds me the Atari 2600 homebrew Hunchy 2, which is a very fun game btw.

So, if possible, I would be interested to buy N copy, where N = 1. ;-)

Thanks!

Same here! Game looks really nice with some elements of Hunchy and Rick Dangerous. But the countdown timer... oh how I hate the "pressure" of timed levels! But I'd probably be in for a copy anyway. :lol:

Really impressive!!! And not because it has been made in some weeks. But who's the programmer?!?

Edit: And the cart misses only a dog bite, a cat scratch or something else to confirm the pedigree as for Blix :)

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 1

Really impressive!!! And not because it has been made in some weeks. But who's the programmer?!?

Edit: And the cart misses only a dog bite, a cat scratch or something else to confirm the pedigree as for Blix :)

And that's just 100% "programmer art" that could be cobbled together in a couple of weeks. Imagine what could have been done with a proper artist and crew.

Or so I've heard from "people familiar with the matter."

Edited by DZ-Jay

And that's just 100% "programmer art" that could be cobbled together in a couple of weeks. Imagine what could have been done with a proper artist and crew.

Or so I've heard from "people familiar with the matter."

I wonder how familiar you are with that "people familiar with the matter"... :)