IGNORED

Petition for Piggy Bank

The Piggy Bank cart is nice to look @ and all, but a Piggy Bank ROM = nom nom nom. I want to play with some pork soon! Wait a minute, what I meant was...

I thought I took your money! :grin:

I admit I was already thinking "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!" on this from the beginning. But having seen the screenshots I find myself actually wanting to play the game just for playing's sake. It really looks amazing!

• Like 1

I'm dying for the ROM as I'm keeping mine "factory sealed". Mostly because it makes me giggle to think of a factory sealed baggie. I probably could bend out the staple and re-do it, but I'm being a purist on this one.

I'm with you on this one. DON'T BREAK THE HERMETIC SEAL!!! YOU WILL CONTAMINATE THE CONTENTS!!!

I'm with you on this one. DON'T BREAK THE HERMETIC SEAL!!! YOU WILL CONTAMINATE THE CONTENTS!!!

Normally I'm not "that guy". Mind you normally I don't even stumble upon very many sealed games (I think I own like 3, and they're all stuff I have playing copies of). But... hell I almost want to frame this. It's my fav homebrew (and I've only played it for like 5 minutes!).

• Like 2

I will sell a baggie and another Tag and Lollipop for a modest price. :-o Available today! :grin:

I'm dying for the ROM as I'm keeping mine "factory sealed". Mostly because it makes me giggle to think of a factory sealed baggie. I probably could bend out the staple and re-do it, but I'm being a purist on this one.

• Like 3

Yes, ten dollars! Complete except for a Cart! LOL, plus $5.00 shipping of course. :-o :evil:

Will you be offering a special 'dime bag' variant? ;-)

Or does Piggy Bank only take quarters.

• Like 2

I want you to know I'm kidding. Hey it's a baggy game, it is meant to be played! Open it up, put the label in the baggie, stick the Bacon in your mouth and Play.

I will sell a baggie and another Tag and Lollipop for a modest price. :-o Available today! :grin:

• Like 4

I want you to know I'm kidding. Hey it's a baggy game, it is meant to be played! Open it up, put the label in the baggie, stick the Bacon in your mouth and Play.

Cmart likes to open it up, play with it, put a baggie on it, then put it in his mouth.

• Like 1

Should be ready to ship some games next week. Look for a PM from me with ordering details. Please when you pay along with you real name and address let me know your handle as well. I will be contacting six a day until it Piggy is no more. :-(

I'm doing just six at a time so I won't mess this up on my end or your end.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the game.

• Like 5

Should be ready to ship some games next week. Look for a PM from me with ordering details. Please when you pay along with you real name and address let me know your handle as well. I will be contacting six a day until it Piggy is no more. :-(

I'm doing just six at a time so I won't mess this up on my end or your end.

Thanks. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with the game.

Remember to screw up the address of Eric's order. Why mess with a community tradition?

:grin: