IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback is back in stores

Lathe26

From a recent newsletter:

Intellivision Flashback back in Toys "R" Us

Intellivision Flashback has been sold out at most of the stores that had been carrying it, but we are delighted to announce that the Intellivision Flashback is back on the shelves at Toys "R" Us for the upcoming holiday season. And if there isn't a Toys "R" Us, Bed, Bath and Beyond has the Intellivision Flashback in its online store. Who wouldn't want to find one of these under the tree Christmas morning? Don't wait until they sell out again!

I just purchased one from Amazon for $25 and I asked my wife to wrap it up for me for Christmas, so her X-mas shopping for me is done this year - unless the LTO Flash is released in time and then I can have her wrap that up for my B-day which is a couple days afterwards - fingers crossed here

!! OK, one of the TRU in Portland had the INTV, CV, and some others - the usual Atari/Genesis ones, plus a Genesis handheld with an SD slot that sorely tempted me.

I wasn't sure if this was stuff they found in the back. Good to see it back on shelves. Unfortunately they're $45 (on sale for $40 this week) so still nowhere near cheap enough for me to start refurbing consoles with the controllers.

Wait for black friday. Dollar general had for 20 last year.

I picked up both the Inty and CV flashback for $20 each last year at the dollar general myself. Unfortunately, I bought the last one of each or I would have bought a few each. We'll have to keep an eye open again after Christmas and see if the Dollar General blow them out again.