IGNORED

Rev's Flashback Overlay Giveaway Contest - 2 winners

Rev

Since I have a few spare Flashback overlay sets. Ill do a contest giveaway. For 2 sets! 2 winners!

I'll do differently than Mr Intv.

Post your reason for wanting it in this thread. Begging is allowed. Even bribery!

Then in 1 week a panel of highly trained "experts" will judge the best entry.

Go!

I need a set for my Niece and Nephew who will be getting an Ultimate Flashback Intellivision for Christmas with Piggy Bank on it. That will force me to make overlays for Piggy Bank.

I need an overlay set because:

1. I paid Intellivision Productions for a set with the INTV flashback in DEC-2014, and that set never arrived
  2. I paid for 3 extra sets on that same day, also from Intellivision Productions, and they never arrived either
  3. I never had a set of Orphan Overlays from Psycho Stormtrooper
  4. Things like Intellivision Overlays in my possession takes my mind to a happier time
  5. It would make Rev very happy to give me a set of overlays, and it is only right that I help him with that
  6. Rev will be shipping some games to me soon, so he could put these overlays in that box and save on separate shipping costs
  7. If Rev gives me a set of overlays, then I will not restate what he has said publicly about Cmart
  8. I have purchased games from Rev and supported his efforts with Intellivision Homebrew gaming
  9. They could possibly be used as a bargaining tool in the event that aliens abduct me
  10. I asked nicely by saying "Please send the overlay set to me!"

Troy

I need an overlay set because:

1. I paid Intellivision Productions for a set with the INTV flashback in DEC-2014, and that set never arrived
  2. I paid for 3 extra sets on that same day, also from Intellivision Productions, and they never arrived either
  3. I never had a set of Orphan Overlays from Psycho Stormtrooper
  4. Things like Intellivision Overlays in my possession takes my mind to a happier time
  5. It would make Rev very happy to give me a set of overlays, and it is only right that I help him with that
  6. Rev will be shipping some games to me soon, so he could put these overlays in that box and save on separate shipping costs
  7. If Rev gives me a set of overlays, then I will not restate what he has said publicly about Cmart
  8. I have purchased games from Rev and supported his efforts with Intellivision Homebrew gaming
  9. They could possibly be used as a bargaining tool in the event that aliens abduct me
  10. I asked nicely by saying "Please send the overlay set to me!"

Troy

Just give one set to Troy, damnit.

• Like 1

I need them because:

" I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts!"

HAHAHAHA, that was funny, evg2000 !! But you are a concorrent, so I don't like it :P

Anyway, please, Rev, please... I was so close to be the winner in the Mr_Intv's contest...

My 2 Flashback consoles need their overlays. Actually it's not me who wants the overlays, my consoles do... it's not my fault. I've talked to them, explained the reasons why this incident happened and that there's no way to solve it (unless some generous one....). They remain silent in front of me and I don't know what to do. Maybe I'll bring my consoles to a doctor.

God bless you, Rev. You're the best person in the world. The closest human being to perfection. I'm not a pander... it's simply the truth...

I need these for my Flashback that is taken apart and sitting in pieces in a plastic bag.

I will sell these in a few years or whenever they are more valuable.

Or... maybe once I have the overlays, I'll be convinced to keep them all because it'll be more fun (and make more sense) to play the Flashback with the overlays.