IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

I'm so confused by this thread.

1. What's up with the original listing? If the seller was scamming from the start, why say it sold on the side for $500? Why follow it up with an even worse auction with a different looking box and a fake-ass cartridge? The original auction was much more convincing.

In the beginning the scammer never posted good pics and never showed actual pics of the cartridge in the original auction.

The side deals for $500 is probably fake to get some nosy buyers off the seller's back.

And TBH that seller doesn't have any legal ground to do anything with Al. If the seller wants to declare World War III with USA because no one would come and arrest Al for a few "false" statement on the forum, she can try till she's beyond blue but no one will listen to her. She's been exposed a sham many times over it's not funny anymore.

• Like 2

The side deals for $500 is probably fake to get some nosy buyers off the seller's back.

And TBH that seller doesn't have any legal ground to do anything with Al. If the seller wants to declare World War III with USA because no one would come and arrest Al for a few "false" statement on the forum, she can try till she's beyond blue but no one will listen to her. She's been exposed a sham many times over it's not funny anymore.

I'd love to hear that phone call.

Thank you for calling the Bureau of Bad-Ass SWAT National Ranger Ninja Gestapo Force. How may I help you?

I'd like to report a serious cyber crime!

Ooo.. Cyber crime! We live to take down the criminals of the future!

Yes, well, there's these guys in a video gaming forum who keep saying mean things about my ebay auction.

Umm.. Oh, and they're secretly laundering drug money and running a child prostitute ring, right?!

No, they're saying my Atari game is fake and my dad just died so, you know, that's really mean.

Okay, listen closely. If there's a kidnapper in the room and by "Atari" you mean this is all secret code for drug dealing and counterfeiting and espionage then cough once.

Err, I don't think you understand. They're really really mean and I told them you were going to come arrest them.

Okay, okay. I think we've got everything we need. We're going to have someone call you back, and be sure to take the survey before you hang up.

• Like 8

• 2 months later...