IGNORED

Boxed Air Raid Sells For $500

pangasinan

You might all say its a fake , But there is no conclusive evidence unless there is an expert witness who is qualified to make that decision . It's Air Raid , It works Fake or not who gives a rats arse. You don't like it don't buy it . It doesn't sell ill smash it with a hammer and post up photos.

You might all say its a fake , But there is no conclusive evidence unless there is an expert witness who is qualified to make that decision . It's Air Raid , It works Fake or not who gives a rats arse. You don't like it don't buy it . It doesn't sell ill smash it with a hammer and post up photos.

No need to get defensive dude, but an obvious repro is still a repro. $50 AUD is not a bad price for yours, and whomever created it obviously went the extra mile to paint it blue and add the T-handle. But don't get angry at our collector community for calling a spade a spade.

I also learnt its a PAL one , someone said that is rare most are NTSC whatever the fuck that means

There's no PAL version of Air Raid, unless somebody made a hack by converting the colors. In reality Air Raid is neither NTSC (262 lines) nor PAL (312 lines) standard, it's scanline count being in between the two at 290, far enough off from NTSC to the point it makes one of my CRTs roll. It's color pallet is based on NTSC colors but I have no idea how it would display on PAL consoles.

• Like 1

There are plenty of photos on ebay already , Also for you so called experts what stops someone who has an original commissioning someone to make a replica one from scratch , Even the one that sold for 30 000 , The box looks too new, There is no yellowing no nothing , So that raises alarm bells , See everyone has different views including me . Also having a look on ebay there is one other Air Raid , Cartridge is Black , And rear of Box Text is completely different to the one we have , Perhaps someone can explain that .

There you go There was the first Box which sold in the Bundle, Looked correct with the aging, Box had gone Yellow. Also I noticed the f

I posted evidence here that your box was printed from a photo of a box found earlier. Though it looks like the photo used to make your box was highly compressed, you can still see the crease/defect from the original photo in the image on your box.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/245299-boxed-air-raid-sells-for-500/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3362015

• Like 1

For fuck sake why don't you come here dick face and take a look , You are no FUCKING EXPERT , NOT QUALIFIED . From a Picture you cant make judgement accurately , If I had something to Hide cock Head I wouldn't be posting up a million photos .

The 2 Boxes are completely fucking different , How can one be Yellow aging with OLD FUCKING price tags, My Father in Law has had all this shit for years, And you are basically accusing a dead man for Fraud that you cunts cannot back up . You all get on here trying to detective work when your not even fucking qualified to do so. I Invite you to come and see the fucking thing for yourselves . The crease defect is the actual plastic coating on the box , Its shrunk over time like your fucking dick

Edited by Fifa16

For fuck sake why don't you come here dick face and take a look , You are no FUCKING EXPERT , NOT QUALIFIED . From a Picture you cant make judgement accurately , If I had something to Hide cock Head I wouldn't be posting up a million photos .

The 2 Boxes are completely fucking different , How can one be Yellow aging with OLD FUCKING price tags, My Father in Law has had all this shit for years, And you are basically accusing a dead man for Fraud that you cunts cannot back up . You all get on here trying to detective work when your not even fucking qualified to do so. I Invite you to come and see the fucking thing for yourselves .

It seems everyone here is more qualified than you, but obviously you're disappointed to learn that your amateur copies of Air Raid are not worth many hundreds or thousands of dollars. And, you've worn out your welcome here, so bye bye and good luck with your fake copies of Air Raid.

..Al

• Like 11

Just so everyone can see the maturity of this seller, here's an email he kindly sent a few minutes ago:

ALBERT GO AND FUCK YOURSELF INCLUDING YOUR PET RABBITS .

Cheers Big man

Once you've resorted to name calling, you've pretty much admitted you've lost the argument.

Also, so Google more easily finds this thread should someone look for more information about this guy's auctions, the seller's account is au2014_mont.

..Al

• Like 9

It seems everyone here is more qualified than you, but obviously you're disappointed to learn that your amateur copies of Air Raid are not worth many hundreds or thousands of dollars. And, you've worn out your welcome here, so bye bye and good luck with your fake copies of Air Raid.

..Al

I give you 4 out of 5 stars for deactivating this guys user profile, you would have received 5 if you did it a little earlier. I believe this guy watched st. james retail selling fakes of the red sea crossing carts for 2k and 4k & decided to join the action. There probably both working together trying to sell their fakes.

Just be honest on your ebay posting that it is a repro. Well, I am qualified to evaluate this one because I own the most complete one and sold the other one that I had. This is a fake. It is sad when people have to use profanity when you know that you have lost the battle. You do not have the right to be disrespectful to people who are being honest and telling the truth. 98% of the people here are top notch folks (especially the owner of this website, Al) and who are here because of the love of the Atari. Knock it off man, we do not have time for this BS.

• Like 7

I do not consider myself an expert at Atari. I'm not sure I am an expert at any system. I however am WELL knowledgeable and informed in video games overall. It does not take an expert to see there is a BIG difference between what KNOWN original Air Raid looks like and what is being sold here.

Sometimes the truth hurts and that is the case right here. Nobody ever said your father in law was a fraud. What was stated is just that that Air Raid is not an authentic copy. Who knows how your Father in law got it. Did he make it? Did he buy it as a repro? Did he get scammed and buy it thinking it was real? None of it really matters. All that matters is what it is and that is a reproduction.

• Like 2

NOfrills 100 , Maybe don't give up your day job dickhead, That's if you have one, KEYBOARD WARRIOR LOL!!!!!!!!!

Haha, you know a person's IQ is in the double digits when the insult they throw back at you is the same one you used on them... Hey at least you have some air raid boxes to burn to keep you warm in the cold... But no crack pipe I'm afraid.

• Like 2