IGNORED

Conway's game of life

ZackAttack

I'm glad that you understood what I meant. I do not consider a 32X game to be a Mega Drive/Genesis game. But I can appreciate them in their separate category. If you can get this working then that would be wondefull. I can imagine something like this being released as a explanation unit with its own games. Maybe adding a bit more memory and other bells and whistles to get thing really going.

I hope you get the hardware working, because I would love to see this running on real hardware.

Edited by DrWho198

I'm glad that you understood what I meant. I do not consider a 32X game to be a Mega Drive/Genesis game. But I can appreciate them in their separate category. If you can get this working then that would be wondefull. I can imagine something like this being released as a explanation unit with its own games. Maybe adding a bit more memory and other bells and whistles to get thing really going.

I hope you get the hardware working, because I would love to see this running on real hardware.

But a 2600 game is! No add-on needed, no video cables running to the gigantic tumour stickingbout the cart port. Also unrelated but the 7800 XM is kind of the homebrew equivalent of Sega's 32X.

I'd like to see what is done with bus stuffing.