IGNORED

The OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2015 Thread

Grig

32!!!!

post-30739-0-01931700-1448127280_thumb.png

Thanks everyone for the fantastic turnout! The Official Atari Age Secret Santa 2015 thread is now CLOSED for new participants. I will be making my list and checking it twice. Please watch your PM inbox for your Secret Santa recipient. You will receive your recipient information by Tomorrow evening.

post-30739-0-45577600-1448127548_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Okay down to two participant's information! I was asked a great question and I will post some information here:

If you want to send the tracking info to your recipient but still want to keep things secret, you may send me the tracking number and I will pass it on to the receiver. You can also send your recipient the tracking number yourself but that will give the Secret Santa away! Your choice but I am more than willing to be the middle man.

• Like 5

You guys know you have about 2 weeks to complete and ship the gifts? Those who are shipping oversea may need to ship sooner though.

Now let see... I think I know who my victim recipient is (zip code is familiar). Do I buy about $30 of surprise from poopsenders.com or do I banish the scrooge and get some real nice gift...

Eh I'd rather stay off the naughty list and get to do this again next year so nice stuff for him.

• Like 1

Something custom would be awesome i think. Custom rules.

Homemade is great, one awesome secret santa sent me a yarn knitted Yoshi. Another memorable inclusion was an genuine artificial heart valve which I keep out in my game room as a conversation piece. Secret Santa is like a box of chocolates!

• Like 1