IGNORED

The OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2015 Thread

Grig

Christmas came early! My wife actually opened the box before I realized what it was. I'm pretty sure my Secret Santa was thevnaguy. Thank you so much. This was way more than I expected. However, my daughter confiscated the games and my wife took the book. I still have the candy and the Legos. Thank you again.

post-17-0-62275000-1448732109_thumb.jpg

• Like 10

Just waiting on a item to arrive before I can send it out.

Same here. Christmas Carol is patiently waiting by the mailbox for the final item to arrive, while the rest of Santa's Elves are busy getting a box big enough for the loot! :)

• Like 1

I'm sure my Secret Santa is on the real Santa's nice list, because I already have a packge! I haven't opened it yet, though. I'm saving it as incentive to get my Secret Santa box assembled and out the door, which I intend to do this coming week. Until then, rest assured the package has in fact made it into my greedy little paws!

Is that a Chirstmas Creeper?

• Like 1

I'm sure my Secret Santa is on the real Santa's nice list, because I already have a packge! I haven't opened it yet, though. I'm saving it as incentive to get my Secret Santa box assembled and out the door, which I intend to do this coming week. Until then, rest assured the package has in fact made it into my greedy little paws!

Is that a Chirstmas Creeper?

Glad your package arrived - and yes, Christmas Creeper.

post-30739-0-85635400-1449466642_thumb.jpg

How is everyone doing with their SS gifts? This Saturday the 12th is the recommended cut-off date for shipping. I know a few members were waiting on one last item to arrive in the mail before shipping out. I hope everyone is having fun!

post-30739-0-96821100-1449551893_thumb.jpg

• Like 2