IGNORED

The OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2015 Thread

Grig

My parents have dropped off my Secret Santa package tonight. I'm also waiting for another Secret Santa package I did on my one Facebook gaming group: Gaming Central. I will open them Christmas day and will record and upload the video on my YouTube channel :-)

Thanks for subbing my channel!! :) I will sub yours as well!

• Like 3

My parents have dropped off my Secret Santa package tonight. I'm also waiting for another Secret Santa package I did on my one Facebook gaming group: Gaming Central. I will open them Christmas day and will record and upload the video on my YouTube channel :-)

I just subbed your channel :)
  • Like 1

Alright! Since Reddit is down, I decided to open up my Secret Santa package and see what surprises were in store for me! :D

First, my initial view upon opening the package:

package.jpg

Chocolate covered chips! I have never had such a thing, nor did I even know such a thing existed! I will certainly enjoy these, and glad to see two different flavors (love dark chocolate!)

chips.jpg

Atari-branded headphones! I'll definitely put these to use, thanks!

headphones.jpg

A LEGO Christmas tree! I love LEGOs and I'll probably put this together as soon as I finish posting this message!

LEGO.jpg

Retro-themed socks! Awesome--I have another pair that is similar to these, but not the same, so that's perfect. :)

socks.jpg

Space Invaders drink markers! Hopefully I remember to take them off any glasses before putting them in the dishwasher, or bottles before recycling them! They may very well get attached to other things as well. :)

drink markers.jpg

And finally, a musical, cat-themed snow globe! This was a big surprise, and I'm glad it survived the journey unscathed! Thank you Secret Santa for the excellent packaging job. I didn't realize it was a musical globe at first until I turned it over. What makes this amusing is I actually have four cats (which I did not specify in my secret santa info, but I did mention cats somewhere in there). :D

snow globe.jpg

Here is everything together:

everything.jpg

Many thanks to my Secret Santa (the identify of whom, at this point, remains a mystery to me)! Great package and thoughtful gifts, all of which will be used and/or consumed!

Merry Christmas! :D

..Al

• Like 10

I got a veritable cornucopia of gaming l00tz. Very nice! This will only be the second homebrew I have ever owned. Greatest American Hero was a favorite of my younger days, and I actually don't own it on DVD. (Interesting aside, I met both William Katt and Robert Culp on separate occasions and each gave them papers I had written about their work - House for Katt and The Outer Limits for Culp.) The issue of Nintendo Power will fill a hole in my NP collection.

post-5874-0-94681000-1450191196_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Well, the person who I sent my Secret Santa package to has confirmed getting it, but he's one of the people who is waiting till Christmas to open it. Augh! Now I gotta wait over a week to see if they had the game already and if they like it, among the other things included -- I couldn't find a lot of info on them! Damn you! :D :P (I'm joking, of course, but I am hopeful the contents are not duplicates :) )

Edited by SoulBlazer
  • Like 1

I got a veritable cornucopia of gaming l00tz. Very nice! This will only be the second homebrew I have ever owned. Greatest American Hero was a favorite of my younger days, and I actually don't own it on DVD. (Interesting aside, I met both William Katt and Robert Culp on separate occasions and each gave them papers I had written about their work - House for Katt and The Outer Limits for Culp.) The issue of Nintendo Power will fill a hole in my NP collection.

attachicon.gifAASS2015.jpg

Nice! The Greatest American Hero and a homebrew!

• Like 1

Well, the person who I sent my Secret Santa package to has confirmed getting it, but he's one of the people who is waiting till Christmas to open it. Augh! Now I gotta wait over a week to see if they had the game already and if they like it, among the other things included -- I couldn't find a lot of info on them! Damn you! :D :P (I'm joking, of course, but I am hopeful the contents are not duplicates :) )

My recipient is waiting until Christmas too. I also hope that they don't have a copy of the cart I included. Oh well...

Excellent lot of loot there. Greatest American Hero - what an excellent gift!

So, how is everyone shaping up? Anyone not heard anything from their SS yet? Anyone not shipped their SS gift yet?

I know my mailbox is very lonely right now ... I has a sad as I wait ...

post-30739-0-95253500-1450237113_thumb.jpg