IGNORED

Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest - Complete Game

Trebor

why? There isn't a single game or software in existence or even proposed that would use anything but extra ram and pokey.

XM was a swindle.

If it was a swindle it was a dumb one if they spent thousands on hardware to get as far as it is. Its not a was either as it is still being worked on.

If it was a swindle it was a dumb one if they spent thousands on hardware to get as far as it is. Its not a was either as it is still being worked on.

You know this for a fact?

We know he collected thousand$ in pre-order sales. We have no idea how much was spent on actual XM hardware, or not. As far as we've physically seen, there has only been one prototype shown at a Classic Game show years ago.

Boxes of shit I seen on the web of parts. More than one proto for sure as several were sent out for testing. Also tep is working on it.

Were you around in 2009 thru all the updates over the years? I was.

I believe they spent money on hardware.

You know US of A been to the moon for fact? :P

So how exactly has the Pokey chip issue been resolved for this game? If the Hokey is ready I don't understand why the hush hush on it to only announce it is done for the sake of Bentley's release?

Just because you read something on the internet, doesn't make it true.

• Like 1

You know this for a fact?

We know he collected thousand$ in pre-order sales. We have no idea how much was spent on actual XM hardware, or not. As far as we've physically seen, there has only been one prototype shown at a Classic Game show years ago.

OK - enough with the slander. The XM has been shown at lots of different events and there are videos of it on youtube. Some of us have tested XM games and demos.

• Like 1

OK - enough with the slander. The XM has been shown at lots of different events and there are videos of it on youtube. Some of us have tested XM games and demos.

its not slander. The only 2 events I know of that it was shown at was prge, last year, and some basement show in the U.K. once, 5 years ago just before GB Abandonded it. I've played XM games and demos too... in emulation. And in my concerto.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Just curious if this game is available any more? I need it! I cant order it in the store and i understand there is a POKEY shortage... Ill tear apart any ballblazer cart for this. Hell i'll even assemble the cart!

According to this post:

"I will have more boxed copies for sale after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. I will also make a non-boxed version of the game available later."

The Portland Retro Gaming Expo takes place from October 20 thru October 22 this year.

According to this post:

"I will have more boxed copies for sale after the Portland Retro Gaming Expo. I will also make a non-boxed version of the game available later."

The Portland Retro Gaming Expo takes place from October 20 thru October 22 this year.

Thanks so much! I couldnt find this info! i cant wait to play this, im trying not to watch it on youtube. I want that boxed copy, but id settle for a loose cart.